Unlocking the hidden value in your ERP
Rethinking digital transformation and enterprise modernization for manufacturing
The journey to Industry 4.0 is hard enough but add an inflexible ERP system that is difficult and costly to upgrade, and change becomes even more complex. How can you make upgrading your ERP simpler, so you unlock quick wins now and accelerate digital transformation at the same time?
Join Pega on Thursday, November 4 at 11:00 a.m. ET for a virtual roundtable entitled “Unlock the hidden value in your ERP: Rethinking digital transformation and enterprise modernization for manufacturing.”
During this interactive discussion, you will:
- Hear Siemens AG's Product Owner of Global Master Data Management Koen Gilhuis share how his team consolidated legacy business partner workflows (including over 60 SAP instances) – driving standardization and harmonization while supporting local business requirements – with Pega.
- Hear Pega’s CTO and VP of Product Strategy & Marketing Don Schuerman discuss how our center out architecture and low-code technology mean you never have to choose between speed and scale.
- Learn how TE Connectivity underwent an enterprise modernization and achieved impressive results, like reducing effort by 50%.
- See a live demo of how Pega’s agile technology wraps around legacy ERPs to make them run better.
- Ask questions and share your point of view.
Suzy Baum has 20+ years in solution consulting within the manufacturing industry. She’s an FDA Validation Consultant and APICS certified who loves helping manufacturers optimize their operations.
Steven P. Silver
Steven Silver brings more than 20 years of multi-industry success as a digital transformation leader, management consultant, industry business development executive, CxO advisor, and evangelist helping global enterprises challenge their orthodoxies in how they market, sell, service, connect, and engage with their customers, partners, employees, and products -- especially in automotive and mobility, automotive finance, manufacturing, high-tech, and financial services sectors.
Koen Gilhuis is a 20+ year experienced IT professional with Siemens working on the cutting edge of IT and business.
Patrick has 16+ years of experience in Project Management and manufacturing with TE Connectivity working on process improvement.
Don Schuerman is CTO and Vice President of Product Strategy and Marketing at Pegasystems, responsible for Pega’s industry-leading platform and CRM applications. He has 20 years of experience delivering enterprise software solutions for Fortune 500 organizations, with a focus on digital transformation, mobility, analytics, business process management, cloud, and CRM.
Pete Kovac has 10+ years in the SAP consulting world, focused on both business and system optimization efforts.
This event has ended.View all events