Evolve for GovernmentModernizing government to be resilient today and stronger tomorrow
Now in its fifth year, this virtual evolution of the Government Empowered event will highlight future-ready solutions for the unique challenges of government. See how digital transformation enables agencies across the globe to improve customer engagement and be agile in the face of change.
Empowering government. Ensuring results. Exceeding expectations.
Staying ahead of change can mean the difference between writing history and repeating it. Now more than ever, government is relied on to deliver a variety of mission-critical and social services. But outdated systems, inefficient processes, and disconnected channels can slow down not only speed of service, but also the time to rise to any major challenges.
All making now the time to modernize. Discover tools for proactive success at Evolve for Government, streaming live and showcasing the latest advancements in operational efficiency and customer engagement. Learn how agencies have upgraded their business and technology strategy to be resilient today and stronger tomorrow.
From low-code software solutions to low-risk modernization approaches direct from government speakers, there’s plenty to gain from this online-only event, so register today!
Experience industry-leading solutions in action:
- Customer Success Stories: Governments Building for Change
- Pega Government Platform: Transform Your Enterprise
- Pega for Government Customer Engagement
Ready to learn more about how to ensure results at your agency?
Join government leaders and organizations as they share how you can achieve outcome-driven modernization at your agency.
- Justin Lewis Abold-LaBreche, Co-Director, Enterprise Digitalization and Case Management, Internal Revenue Service
- Elizabeth McNamara, MHA, Digital Transformation Program Director/Deputy Director, Division of Technology and Data Services, Food and Drug Administration / CDRH
- Doug Averill, Global Industry Markets Leader, Government, Pegasystems Inc.
National Security requires cleared resources. The backlog of unprocessed clearances was once at 725,000, with waits of over 500 days for some personnel. Congress also authorized the Department of Defense (DoD) to assume responsibility for background investigations in 2018. As the National Background Investigations Bureau (NBIB) merged with the newly created Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA), the government embarked on a digital transformation with the development of the National Background Investigation System (NBIS). Along with industry partners and foundational technologies from Pega and others, DCSA has driven the backlog to a steady state and is evolving a continuous vetting process to better support the mission with enhanced vetting, faster investigation times, and improved mobility. In this virtual interview session, hear how the U.S. government is driving change and realizing better outcomes.
- Geoffrey R. Hart, Division Chief, Program and Acquisition Division (Acting) National Background Investigation Service (NBIS)
- Cindi Stuebner, Director, Defense Industry Principal, Pega
Live demonstrations featuring Customer Engagement and Intelligent Automation outcomes.
- U.S. Census Bureau panel discussion featuring:
- Patricia McGuire, Program Manager, U.S. Census Bureau
- A. Terry Galloway, Chief Architect, Census Enterprise Data Collection and Processing (CEDCaP) Program, U.S. Census Bureau
- Zack Schwartz, Division Chief, IT Service Management Office, U.S. Census Bureau
- Spotlight presentations featuring government speakers such as:
- Lauren Hibbert, Director, Office of Professional Regulation, Vermont Secretary of State
- Live chat and Q&A – get your questions answered in real time!
Co-Director, Enterprise Digitalization and Case Management, Internal Revenue Service
Digital Transformation Program Director/Deputy Director, Division of Technology and Data Services, Food and Drug Administration / CDRH
VP, Global Industry Market Leader, Government, Pega
Division Chief, Program and Acquisition Division (Acting) National Background Investigation Service (NBIS)
Industry Principal, Director - State and Local Government, Pega
President, Global Client Engagement, Pega
Director, Defense Industry Principal, Pega
Director, Office of Professional Regulation, Vermont Secretary of State