Pega’s low-code platform enables more teams to design, deploy, and adapt workflows that solve today’s challenges and exceed tomorrow’s demands.
As change accelerates and dev teams become more swamped, the key to greater agility lies in the power of low code. And using Pega’s low-code platform, you can automate any process, from the simplest to the most complex.
Professional and citizen developers can build fast with reusable components and application templates. They can build together with embedded collaboration tools. And they can build with resilience thanks to robust governance.
Built for more projects. More teams. More skillsets.
Empower citizen development
with automated governance
Guide team members to build and maintain back-office workflows that amp up productivity.
- Automate program management and governance
- Use contextual, AI-driven suggestions for easier development
- Accelerate projects with ready-made templates and no-code authoring
Bring business and IT together to deploy cost-effective low-code solutions quickly and easily.
Drive business and IT collaboration
with nimble Fusion Team development
Develop intelligent workflows fast by combining business expertise with development prowess.
- Capture objectives with built-in design thinking
- Quickly build and deploy minimal lovable products
- Enable users to make immediate workflow adjustments
Automate powerful workflows in a no-code environment that centralizes user experience.
Command complex workflows
with accelerated professional development
Drive large-scale transformation more efficiently while lowering long-term maintenance costs.
- Manage complex, mission-critical, and customer-facing applications
- Scale analytics enterprise-wide
- Share workflows and decisions across your organization
service ticketing times by
Google began Project Moose, a low-code workflow management solution by Pega. Instead of giving engineers tickets on an individual basis, Google developed a user-defined rules engine to process tickets according to the defined logic, and then calculate the best assignment based on capability preferences.
“With Project Moose, using Pega intelligent automation on the Google Cloud Platform, we have greater visibility and processing time across our massive [service] ticketing volume.”