How To Be Government Empowered
The Government Empowered conference brought together government and industry leaders to uncover insights that are empowering agencies to be adaptive in a world of rapid change, today.
During times of disruption, the public needs government support more than ever. Providing this support requires agencies to innovate quickly in response to change, especially when faced with some of the most mission critical problems across the globe.
Government leaders are on the front lines, guiding their teams to support the public, the armed forces and the many constituencies they serve. When missions and programs are at stake, there is no room for error. You can't let inflexible technology slow you down.
Government needs an easier way to get work done, to collaborate, to protect and to serve because staying ahead of change can mean the difference between writing history and repeating it.
- At Pega, we live by core values that are centered on taking terrific care of people. And this helps drive a passion for helping government agencies tackle complexity, streamline their processes and deliver exceptional service to their constituents and inside the government itself. We want to make a difference in people's lives, and we think there's no more leveraged or better place to do that than improving the systems to support vital government programs.
- We've built a great census, we're ready to deliver it. Our tech partners, Pega and others are ready to stand behind.
- How do you kind of get ahead and do things in the right way? A technology vision of where we're going, customer and employee focus and decisions centered around the customer and employee experience.
- Back in early March, we started a planning exercise for what might the court system look like if we had to start sending people home with the pandemic coming. We had to move roughly 10,000 people home, establish virtual courts for all of our judges in the state. And a lot of it was done based on work we had already had in place. We like to call it, you know, six months of work in six days.
- [Narrator] Challenging times demand technology that goes above and beyond, just like you do. To all our government heroes, especially those on the front lines, thank you for your service and support. Here's to building a better future for everyone.
Empfohlene Studien und Insights
Neuigkeiten und aktuelle Trends entdecken
Eine außergewöhnlich leistungsstarke Software ist nicht das Einzige, was Pega auszeichnet.