Pega Community Day
Autonomous Enterprise: Streamlining business with Artificial Intelligence and Low Code
Cars, factories, and even grocery stores are making the shift to autonomous. Decisions are made at the speed of artificial intelligence. Build for change.
When you unify AI with Automation, Enterprise Agility drives itself.
Attend our event to learn how our Customers set off this exciting journey:
- Embracing the future of work: With people and automation, we achieve the best possible results
- Transforming into agile companies: Working faster and smarter with Low Code
Join us to discover Pega's unique architecture that enables all companies to deliver on the promise of autonomy.
We will cover :
- Case studies with client testimonies
- Demonstration of Pega's functionalities
- Q&A session
- Networking and cocktail
Join us on May 18, 2023 to discuss your vision, goals and projects with experts to make the new era of "Autonomous Enterprise" a reality.
Unilever’s Digital Transformation Journey
Unilever's strategic objective is to keep customers at the center of its business. To achieve this goal, they are engaged in a transformation process, focusing on growth through the simplification of their operations and the digitization of their processes. The means to achieve this is the implementation Pega technology at scale. During this program, Itziar describe how Pega has helped them to transform and digitize their "Order to Cash" processes.
- Speaker: Itziar Fano, Strategy Manager Customer Technology, Unilever
Using data to create public policies to support and protect women. Arancha will use data to convey the heartbreaking stories of violence, but in some cases, the data itself is so disturbing that it doesn't need to be narrated, and can be presented as it is.
- Speaker: Arancha Indurria Jiménez, Director of Administrative Records Department, Ministry of Justice
Javier will share his experience of implementing Pega technology in the Ministry of Justice. He will discuss the stages, challenges, and successes encountered during the implementation process. The ultimate goal was to reduce the time it takes to complete processes and to improve the overall experience for civil servants, citizens, and professionals.
- Speaker: Javier Hernández Díez, Deputy General Director for Innovation of Digital Services, Ministry of Justice
Pega’s vision is that Artificial Intelligence, which includes Generative AI, revolutionizes various aspects of business and bring us closer to the Autonomous Enterprise. In this session, we will showcase how Pega's AI technology is used in agile application development, autonomous workflow optimization, and operational management.
- Speaker: Luis García Velasco, Principal Solutions Consultant, Pegasystems