Pegasystems Honors Partners at PegaWorld 2018 for Driving Client Success, Accelerating Growth, and Providing Thought Leadership
LAS VEGAS – June 5, 2018 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering customer engagement at the world’s leading enterprises, today announced the winners of the 2018 Pega Partner Awards at the annual PegaWorld conference taking place this week in Las Vegas. The awards recognize Pega partners that demonstrate an extraordinary ability to drive customer success, accelerate growth, and provide thought leadership by leveraging Pega’s industry-leading customer engagement solutions for digital transformation.
Pegasystems’ global ecosystem of alliance partners for services, technology, and systems integration combines Pega’s world class solutions with partners’ deep experience and best practices to help organizations achieve industry-leading business outcomes. The awards are presented in four categories: Partner of the Year, Driving Customer Success, Accelerating Growth, and Thought Leadership. This year’s recipients are:
Partner of the Year
- Accenture for demonstrating overall excellence in driving client success and business growth across Pega’s applications portfolio, including Pega robotics and artificial intelligence (AI).
Driving Customer Success
- Accenture & Rulesware for excellence in overall implementation quality and demonstrating superior governance, project management, and DevOps capabilities.
- Infosys for excellence in demonstrating creative approaches to driving growth of a certified Pega practice by integrating Pega training directly into its onboarding program.
- NIIT Technologies for excellence in advanced practice development, demonstrating leadership in the development of individuals with advanced certifications and overall additions of certified resources into the ecosystem.
- Capgemini & Virtusa for excellence in collaboration on license sales, demonstrating leadership in increasing pipeline growth, registered opportunities, and sourced and leveraged license bookings.
- Sopra Steria for excellence in accelerating practice growth, demonstrating leadership with new certified resources, and beating certification and practice growth targets.
- Accenture for excellence in leveraging Pega Customer Service™ to help leading companies realize world class customer engagement.
- Cognizant for excellence in thought leadership for AI and robotic automation, driving next generation efficiency and productivity for leading organizations.
- EY for excellence in advisory leadership and implementation for Pega Sales and Onboarding™, driving next generation efficiency and productivity for leading financial services organizations.
- Merkle for excellence in leveraging Pega’s marketing and decisioning solutions to help leading companies realize industry-leading customer engagement.
- Virtusa & Tata Consultancy Services for excellence in leveraging Pega Platform™ to help leading companies adapt to rapidly changing business requirements.
The partner awards were announced during the annual PegaWorld conference being held at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas through June 6. The event brings together industry pioneers, influencers, and thought leaders from the world’s leading organizations to discuss how the most successful global organizations are tackling challenges around digital transformation, artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, customer engagement, digital process automation, and more. For more information, please visit: https://www.pega.com/events/pegaworld
Quotes & Commentary:
“Our alliance partners are an integral part of our success in helping clients succeed on their digital transformation journeys,” said Ken Nicolson, vice president, global alliances, Pegasystems. “This year’s Pega Partner Awards winners are empowering our clients to maximize the value of their technology investments while helping them achieve their business goals.”
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584