Senior Manager, Performance Resiliency and DevSecOps
Meet Our Team:
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You’re a highly skilled and experienced Senior Manager to lead our Performance Resilience Engineering and DevSecOps Teams. As the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing both the performance engineering and DevSecOps functions within our organization. You will lead a team of performance engineers and DevSecOps engineers and own the end-to-end integration of these capabilities in CI/CD pipelines.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Develop and implement performance evaluation strategies, methodologies, and best practices to ensure the delivery of high-performing software for micro services architecture-based applications
- Work towards integrating performance testing early into the development cycle (shift left). Additionally, influence the architecture of the features being delivered, ensuring they can handle large-scale performance requirements.
- Elevate the value delivered by the team, by keeping the team focused on the highest priority and influence stakeholders to create a value driven roadmap
- Understand the end-to-end CI/CD process and proactively work towards bridging any gaps to enhance the efficiency of teams relying on the tribe.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development, application building teams, and infrastructure teams, to define performance requirements and ensure alignment with project goals.
- Lead the design and execution of performance evaluation plans, scripts, and scenarios using industry-standard performance tools and customizations needed for Pega.
Who You Are:
- 12+ years of experience delivering software-based solutions with escalating levels of responsibility.
- Experience managing teams for 6+ years.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or any equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Senior Manager or similar role in performance engineering and DevSecOps.
- Strong knowledge of performance methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in analysing performance results and optimizing application performance.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, and deployment processes.
What You've Accomplished:
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire team members.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to identify and resolve performance and security issues.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Experience with automation and performance testing frameworks, as well as infrastructure-as-code practices, is a plus.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- One of best places to work in India, GPTW - https://www.greatplacetowork.in/great/rated/100-best/Pegasystems-Worldwide-India-Private-Limited
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here or contact (US only) 1-888-PEGA-NOW and/or 225 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 ATTN: Benefits.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
EEO/AA Policy Statement
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights