Deployable within days - How digital processes can be made available quickly, securely, and with high availability (Deutsch)
The current challenges are accelerating the digitisation efforts of public authorities in an unprecedented way. This requires rapid action and solutions that will help to significantly simplify administrative processes, ensure cooperation between authorities across levels and structures, save costs and effectively address the impact of demographic change and skills shortages on public administrations.
In this webinar, we will show you how to digitalize your processes efficiently and effectively. Get to know solutions that...
- significantly shorten the development time
- are based on state-of-the-art visual development methods (low-code) instead of classic programming techniques
- enable a highly flexible response to future changes, e.g. of internal processing or funding guidelines
- can be seamlessly integrated into existing IT architectures
- run on a secure, highly available and scalable infrastructure
At the end of March, the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs implemented the online application procedure for the Corona emergency aid program in just five days. Shortly after commissioning, more than 100,000 companies had already submitted applications. You can also learn about this reference project in this webinar.
Recherches et analyses recommandées
Découvrez les nouveautés et tendances actuelles et à venir.
Pourquoi Pega ?
Notre puissant logiciel n'est pas notre seul atout.