The performance, scale, flexibility, and resilience needs of the world’s leading organizations are continually advancing. And so is the architecture of Pega Infinity™ – the low-code platform for AI-powered decisioning and workflow automation that enterprises rely on to personalize customer engagement, accelerate acquisition and onboarding, automate customer service, streamline operations, and resolve exceptions.
In 2018, Pega announced Project fnx – our program to evolve Pega’s underlying architecture, with a focus on:
- Adopting a microservices architecture backed by leading-edge cloud technologies for increased agility, innovation, and resiliency
- Standardizing cloud-native technologies, such as Kubernetes and Docker, for deployment repeatability and elastic auto-scaling
- Deploying a new, modern front-end architecture for applications, which incorporates technologies like React and web components for responsive, API-driven end user experiences
- Enabling enterprises to deliver visibility and orchestration for end-to-end processes that cut across distributed workflow systems with Pega Process Fabric®
- Developing compelling new products, exemplified by the recent announcement of Pega Launchpad
This paper details Pega Infinity’s cloud-native architecture – enabled by Project fnx – and how it delivers on the unique performance, scale, flexibility, and resilience needs of the world’s leading organizations.