Manage cross channel marketing with Pega
Cross channel marketing, or omni channel marketing, is a requirement for profitability today, but that doesn't mean the task is an easy one.
Customers expect you to engage them on any channel they choose and follow them seamlessly as they transition across channels. They expect every interaction to be personalized, contextual and relevant. And they want to be delighted and pleasantly surprised by every experience with your brand.
This kind of marketing requires a pretty remarkable customer engagement platform. Your system must be able to connect all the disparate data, people and business processes required to market across channels. It must be able to analyze customer data in real time to deliver personalized marketing messages. And it needs the ability to adapt quickly as customer demands and business conditions evolve.
For a cross channel marketing solution that can do all this and more, consider the best-of-breed solutions available from Pega.
In three minutes or less, alculate the value that real-time analytics could generate for your organization.
The power of Pega's cross channel marketing technology
Pega is a leading provider of applications for sales, marketing, service and operations that enable enterprises to compete more effectively in an omni channel world.
Pega Marketing, our cross channel marketing solution, is built on the fast and highly scalable Pega 7 platform, providing the power and agility you need to quickly adapt to changing requirements. Pega makes it easy to connect the marketing systems required to reach your customers on any channel, and uses sophisticated analytics to recommend that the next best action during any given customer experience to meet the customer' s need while fulfilling your business objectives.
With Pega, you can deliver on the promise of exceptional customer experiences by providing personalized messages, relevant content and consistent branding across all channels.
Benefits of cross channel marketing with Pega
With Pega you can:
- Easily design, build, execute, measure and refine cross channel marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Determine the best messaging, offer, action and channel at any given moment in order to delight customers, increase conversion and provide a memorable brand experience.
- Test scenarios and simulate results for marketing strategies and programs prior to executing them.
- Monitor and track the effectiveness of marketing across channels, segments and products.
- Use predictive marketing analytics to anticipate customer behavior in response to a marketing strategy or campaign.