Low Code Live - DACH in German
A hands-on experience showing how you can unlock the automation potential of your citizen developers using Pega’s low code capabilities.
Every first Wednesday of the month
10:00 – 13:00 CET
As enterprise organizations continue to adjust to the new normal, innovation, adaptability and agility will be key to business continuity and long-term success. Manual processes, inconsistent experiences, and silos? Those must go. To fill process gaps and quickly develop applications that bridge the gap between IT and business, you’ll need to go low code.
Join our team for a live, interactive session in German language as they guide you through the power of Pega’s low-code visual platform. You’ll:
- Discover all the benefits of low-code app development and how business users can design apps themselves - increasing speed, productivity, and scalability
- Configure a micro-journey focused on a specific business outcome then execute it on multiple channels without writing a single line of code
- Get to ask questions in real-time and take part in a closing Q & A session
- Learn how to drive immediate value from your Pega Platform trial experience and get started building apps from scratch
Upcoming session date:
- Wednesday, December 6, 2023 | 10:00 – 13:00 CET
Revolutionize how you build enterprise software with low code
It's time to rethink the ways business and IT work - and work together. Pega's low-code platform enables more teams to design, deploy, and adapt workflows that solve today's challenges and exceed tomorrow's demands.
A low-code factory for your citizen developers
Find out how to empower business users to quickly and easily build and automate departmental applications with a scalable approach that fosters IT collaboration, limits risk, and delivers valuable business outcomes.
Learn to utilize the low-code technology of Pega Platform to configure applications that automate and streamline individual and small-team business processes.