Pega Coffee Talk with Capgemini
Get exclusive insights and exchange with our experts.
May 17 – Hyperpersonalization - How customers become your fans! (Session in German)
Personalization of services and products is one of the most important drivers for a positive customer experience, but is not a new approach in itself. Recommendations are based on segmenting the market into different customer groups, each with similar characteristics - but with no individualized approach.
Hyperpersonalization goes a significant step further here. By using behavioral, contextual, demographic and real-time data in combination with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, they are able to react to the individual customer's life situation and deliver the right offers, via the right channel, at the right time.
Together with Capgemini, we explain both technically and architecturally how banks and insurance companies can decisively improve their sales, marketing, and customer service with the help of hyperpersonalization:
- Increase customer loyalty
- Identify customer needs in real time
- Improve customer service through process optimization and automation
- 3:00 PM – Espresso – Introduction to the topic
- 3:10 PM – Filtered Coffee – Knowledge transfer and thought leadership through partner and experts
- 3:30 PM – Home Brewed – Demo Session
- 3:45 PM – Coffee to Go – Discussion Round
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.Learn more