Navigating complexity in a personalized world
Today’s customers demand to be understood and treated as individuals, in every channel and interaction. After all, no two customers are the same. But how is this possible in established banks with legacy infrastructure and business silos, in some cases spanning multiple brands and markets?
Watch the replay of this webinar anytime and hear Swedbank talk you through their transformation journey from a fragmented, product-led institution into a customer-centric digital bank, offering personalized customer experiences across multiple brands and markets.
- How Swedbank leveraged technology to overcome the challenges of being a 200-year-old institution incorporating 58 independent banks in 4 markets.
- The key steps in their transformation journey from a product push marketing to a customer-centric model, able to deliver ‘personalized experiences at scale.’
- How they manage 300+ live propositions, while tailoring them to individual customers across different channels, brands, markets, regulatory frameworks and even languages.
- The critical success factors, working to three core principles.
- Their key challenges, from gaining internal buy-in, to process complexity and regulation, and how they overcame them.
- The phenomenal results, from improvements in business efficiency, to positive customer interactions and conversion rates.
Recommended research & insights
See what’s new, what’s next, and what’s trending right now.
Uniquely powerful software isn’t the only thing that sets us apart.