Customer Engagement Summit 2017: London
Customer Engagement Summit: Insights, Action, Change
What do some of the world’s most admired brands have in common? They’re all ‘Future Empowered’ – leveraging technology to revolutionise customer engagement, drive operational efficiencies, and respond rapidly to market conditions.
Join us on March 21st to learn the power behind this and hear from companies using disruptive technologies to help change the way they work and better serve their customers.
Register now to:
- Hear from industry experts on the hottest trends in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Learn how to connect your sales, service and marketing to meet ever-changing business needs while generating competitive advantages
- Hear from Aegon and Xerox on how they're empowering front-line staff, creating operational efficiencies and transforming the customer experience
- Connect with your peers from brands such as American Express, Aviva, BBC, British Airways, BT, Dixons Carphone, HSBC, Sainsbury’s, Santander, Sky, Tesco and Vodafone
Tuesday, March 21st, 2017
1:00pm – 5:30pm
The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre
SW1P 3EE, UK
Registrations & Networking
1:30pm – 5:30pm
Customer Engagement Summit Presentations
* Registrations from non-sponsoring Pega partners are limited to one per organisation and a fee is chargeable. Please contact your Pega Strategic Alliance Executive for more information.
CTO & Vice President, Product Marketing, Pegasystems
Don is responsible for Pega’s industry-leading platform and CRM applications. He has 20 years of experience delivering enterprise software solutions for Fortune 500 organizations, with a focus on digital transformation, mobility, analytics, robotics, business process management, cloud and CRM.
Marketing & Decisioning Specialist, Pegasystems
Robin is a Marketing & Decisioning Specialist at Pegasystems where he helps some of the world’s largest companies appreciate and adopt the benefits of contextual customer engagement, conversational marketing and next best action. An experienced senior sales and marketing executive, Robin has for the last 20 years led sales and marketing teams at Concrete Media, Aprimo, smartFOCUS and Xerox.
Director, International Technical Service Capabilities, Xerox
Richard joined Xerox shortly after graduating with a BSc in Physics and has, over the years, held a number of senior field and staff roles within Xerox Europe. He is currently Director, International Technical Services Capabilities.
Global Event Sponsor