Customer Engagement Summit Munich
Make better decisions in real time. Get work done faster. Smash organizational silos. That’s what we’re here to help you do. Join us in Munich to learn how leading brands are partnering with Pega to drive breakthrough results with AI and intelligent automation.
"Pega is helping us getting future-ready by driving automation, ensuring end-to-end integration and increasing eﬃciency…"
Transform engagement. For real.
What separates winning brands from just-OK brands? Customer experiences. But moving the dial from mediocre to how-is-that-even-possible experiences takes more than great people. It takes great technology.
Join us in Munich to hear from experts and global brands who are achieving breakthrough results with AI-driven customer engagement and intelligent automation. Discover how they’ve automated processes, cut costs, and future-proofed their technology investments – and how you can do the same quickly and repeatably – with our unified platform.
Experience industry-leading solutions in action:
- Anna Gleiss, Head of Master Data, Siemens AG
- René Schlagentweith, Head of Planning and Control Customer Management, DAK-Gesundheit
- Tilo Franzen, Head of Acquisition Systems for Sales, DEVK
- Kristina Sevastyanova, Customer Journey Expert, Sberbank
- Philippe Gilles, Supply Chain Integration Manager, Richemont International SA
- Simeon Weibler, Senior Project Manager / Solution Architect, Siemens AG
- Gordon Jackson, Head of Customer Decisioning, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Marcus Storbeck, Project Manager and Product Owner DAKSale; Patrick Förster, Online Sales, DAK-Gesundheit
- Christina Herweg, Design Thinking Coach Portfolio & Partner Management, DB Systel GmbH
Exquisite Networking Dinner
Pega is delighted to invite all attendees to join for drinks and dinner in the heart of Munich. However, due to limited capacities, dinner registration is only valid after confirmation by e-mail.