Frequently Asked Questions
Call for Presentations Information
Submitting a proposal
Our preferred proposals showcase the strength of Pega technology by connecting an aspirational concept or business problem to measurable outcomes. Each proposal should highlight one or more of the following:
- Customer engagement: Share how your organization uses Pega to engage customers in marketing, service, sales, onboarding, fulfillment, and beyond.
- Customer service: Illustrate how using Pega helps manage cases efficiently, delivering a seamless experience by integrating RPA, chatbots, or unified messaging.
- Intelligent automation: Show how Pega helped transform your business by automating web, mobile, and chat applications using an iterative and agile approach.
Each submission should be well thought out with a clearly articulated abstract with a dedicated speaker who will lead the program. If chosen, your abstract will be published on PegaWorld.com, so it should be compelling and clearly communicate what attendees can expect from your session. Check out the PegaWorld iNspire 2020 session list to get an idea.
PegaWorld iNspire brings sessions ranging in a variety of structures:
- Solo/thought leadership: One speaker delivers the entire session
- In conversation: Two speakers interact, each offering insights into different elements of the story
- Interview style: One speaker is interviewed by a member of the Pega team
Acceptance notifications will clearly articulate the capacity in which the proposal has been accepted. Although we cannot guarantee session preference type, we will do our best to accommodate, where possible.
If you are passionate, knowledgeable, and armed with a great story, we encourage you to submit! Even if you have never attended PegaWorld before, or are new to speaking. PegaWorld iNspire welcomes first-time speakers and will provide lots of support and encouragement along the way.