Maximize the Agility of Your Organization with Pega BPM
Organizations need business process management (BPM) to help them respond to change. The need to rapidly introduce new products, quickly meet customer demands, overcome competitive offers and comply with ever more regulations demand BPM solution that can respond with agility.
Pegasystems is revolutionizing BPM, enabling instant, agile response to every challenge. Exclusively, Pega BPM allows business people to quickly and easily capture their business goals as models that can be immediately turned into intelligent, automated processes. With Pega BPM, there is no need to wait for IT resources as the BPM solution generates all of the software code needed to deliver fully functional applications. Quite simply, the Pega solution for BPM puts change in the hands of business people, making it easy to successfully manage the stream of new business initiatives while continuously improving existing processes.
Rapidly Turn Business Strategies into High-Performance BPM Processes
Some of the world’s largest, most innovative organizations trust Pega solutions for BPM to help them achieve new levels of agility, become more competitive and innovate at the speed of business with BPM capabilities that include:
- Familiar tools such as Web browsers, Microsoft Office and Visio, make it easy for business users to quickly define and deploy optimized BPM processes.
- Process flows, business rules, data integration, presentation and customer experience, case management, security and governance are all unified within a common environment, facilitating the fastest possible BPM deployment.
- Comprehensive collaboration capabilities eliminate the traditional business-IT silos and encourage effective communication.
- End-to-end business process automation extends across the enterprise, products lines, policies and procedures, third parties and channels to optimize operations, increase consistency and improve compliance.
- Dynamic, real-time reporting monitors work and adjusts processes to increase efficiency, satisfy business goals and obligations and increase the quality of the customer experience.
- Rapid integration with existing systems eliminates the need for a big bang approach to BPM, ensuring rapid time to value and flexibility.
Learn more about Pega BPM