Dynamic Case Management (DCM) brings together people and information to get work done. Discover how DCM can digitally transform your business.
The #1 DCM Solution for the Enterprise
Pega Dynamic Case Management (DCM) brings together the people and information needed to get work done to optimal outcomes. Analysts recognize Pega DCM as the industry's most comprehensive and unified solution. Pega-based applications can be efficiently reused and tailored to meet diverse and fast-changing requirements. Customers report 30 percent faster time-to-market using Pega over competing solutions.
- Simplifies and Automates Case Work
- Improves Visibility and Management
- Engages Users Across All Channels
- Automatically Adapts to Diverse Global Needs
- Delivers Enterprise-Ready Applications
Pega DCM brings together all the people and information needed to get work done and reach optimal business outcomes
Pega DCM brings together all the people and information needed to get work done and reach optimal business outcomes.
Unlike traditional BPM, which forces every case to rigidly follow a predefined path that can't accommodate unforeseen circumstances, Pega DCM instantly adapts to every situation, and helps businesses automate and complete the entire lifecycle of both planned and unplanned work.
- Case Lifecycle Management™ makes it easy to capture, realize and evolve the full scope of work in the way business users think. It lets users see pending cases, assign tasks, manage ad hoc work, create new cases and sub-cases, do research, collaborate, and manage case status throughout the entire lifecycle of the case.
- Analytics-powered decision management and business rules allow Pega DCM to automatically resolve cases whenever possible, and to defer to guided human judgment as required.
- Pega Live Data™ automatically delivers the right data and documents for easy access in the context of the case.
- Pega Pulse™ Social Collaboration facilitates problem solving by employees, partners and customers as part of the work, with complete security and auditability.
- Design by Doing™ technology turns ad hoc work of a successful case into a repeatable best practice for reuse in similar situations.
Six-R Work Automation
Explore how Pega's Build For Change® technology directly captures business objectives and translates them into finished collaborative solutions which drive work to optimal outcomes.
Customizable dashboards, reports, and graphs help align work with business strategy
Case lifecycle visibility gives you the real-time insight needed to control work routing and escalation. Customizable dashboards, reports, and graphs help executives align work with business strategy and confirm that business goals are met.
- End-to-End Visibility: Pega DCM manages work throughout the life of the case, from receiving, to routing, reporting, research, response, and resolution.
- Case manager portal lets managers assign or transfer work among workers and teams, set SLAs for notification and resolution, and monitor results throughout the organization.
- Customizable dashboards and reports provide a detailed and relevant view of all aspects of cases and case handling, with additional information from systems-of-record and external data sources.
- Report Controls let managers summarize or drill down into work, and advance, re-assign, and re-prioritize cases directly in the report.
- Configurable real-time charts from over 300 chart types can be added to reports as summaries and pivot tables. Pega DCM reports and charts also handle other aspects of case management, such as Geo-location on maps and live-data overlays on processes and schematics that give case managers and executives an accurate and actionable view of the case application and participants.
The Power of Color: How Decisioning & Analytics Creates Vibrant Customer Interactions Webinar
Tune in to this webinar to hear how EE, the UK's largest mobile network operator, is leveraging real-time decisioning and analytics to deliver exceptional value to both customers and the business.
With Pega DCM's design-once, deploy anywhere technology, user experience is automatically tailored to the current user and situation
The rapid proliferation of mobile devices and social channels creates opportunities for companies to better serve customers and empower employees wherever they go. Pega Omni-Channel UX™ ensures a consistent user experience across any channel of interaction. Desktop, mobile, IVR, social—the Pega application handles them all. Design-once, deploy anywhere model-based design improves consistency of the end-user experience and reduces the time and cost to design and deploy today’s multi-channel applications.
- Design once, deploy everywhere: No need to develop multiple user interfaces for your solution. Screens automatically adapt to the device and its screen size.
- Pega Mobile Web: A responsive, standards-based web user interface that works on desktop and mobile device alike. The HTML 5-rendered user interface automatically adapts to the device screen dimensions.
- Pega Mobile Client: Deploy any Pega application as a packaged, branded, managed mobile app for use on an Android and iOS device. Includes support for push notifications, mobile enterprise security and distribution management, and access to native device features such as camera and signature.
- Pega Mobile Mashup: Embeds Pega applications’ user interfaces into your existing native mobile apps. Pega’s customizable design-once, access anywhere responsive UI elements seamlessly integrate into the native app’s end user experience.
- Personalization: The user experience is automatically tailored to the current user and situation, including language, locale, role, and customer type.
- Pega Pulse™ Social Collaboration: facilitates problem solving by employees, partners and customers as part of the process, with complete security and auditability.
- Mashups: Selectively expose any part of the solution—offers, self-service, and interactions—to customers on your website or social media presence.
- Pega Live UI enables refinement of UI design and behavior from within a running application. Makes it easy for UI design pros to adjust and demonstrate UI changes during user feedback sessions. Integrated governance controls migration of changes into development, integration and production environments.
Pega 7: Engage More Users through More Channels
Find out how Pega 7 can help you engage your users and customers more meaningfully and more efficiently than ever before.
The Pega Situational Layer Cake automatically tailors work to match the current situation
Pega DCM efficiently delivers repeatable, differentiated solutions by first capturing elements that are common and shared, and then specializing them to meet the diverse needs of your business. The Pega Situational Layer Cake™ automatically tailors work to match the current situation, adjusting the solution by any number of dimensions, such as customer type, product, channel, department, geography, language and time.
- Captures Common and Shared Elements: case types, processes, user interfaces, rules, and integration are made available in re-usable foundation "layers."
- Defines Specialized Elements: increasingly specialized layers specify the policies and procedures that depart from the standard according to such dimensions as customer type, product, channel, department, geography, language or time.
- Automatically Assembles the Solution to match the specific situation, selecting relevant elements from specialized and common layers.
- Audit trail and replay capability handle compliance questions at any point in time.
- Complete model supports specialization of any element of the solution—there is no need to hard-code any part.
Have Your Cake...and Eat It, Too
Why does Joe, an ambitious Business Analyst, shrug off every enterprise BPM challenge by saying, "Piece of cake"? Discover how he can scale and adapt Pega solutions with the Situational Layer Cake.
The Situational Layer Cake
Explore how Pega delivers repeatable, differentiated solutions by re-using and specializing them to meet the diverse needs of your business.
Pega Security Access Manager helps you see how users groups are authorized to access features and data in your application, simplifying your application's security deployment review and subsequent management
On-premises or in Pega Cloud, Pega DCM simplifies integration with systems of record and delivers secure, scalable, and highly available DCM applications.
- Federated Case Management makes it easy to share cases and information across any number of independently governed and secured Pega DCM systems.
- Zero-Disruption Architecture simplifies delivery and administration of high-availability applications, eliminating downtime for maintenance (even Pega upgrades) or unplanned outages.
- Pega Live Data delivers the right information to your cases and screens where and when it's needed.
- Data Visualizer shows you how data fits into your application. At a glance, you can see the relationships among data classes and the cases that use them, whether data are local, pointers, or configured for automatic Live Data retrieval from an external system.
- Process Extenders for SAP and SFDC add case management and enhance flexibility of these applications with the power of Pega DCM.
- Pega Cloud® is a reliable, scalable cloud environment for developing and running your Pega applications, with security, performance, and data center portability.
- Guardrails improve application quality, reduce time to go live, and reduce the time and cost of maintenance and future upgrades by detecting configuration errors, and recommending specific changes that adhere to best practices. Guardrail compliance scores and dashboard makes it easy to assess overall quality and quickly remediate issues.
- Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC) is a SaaS-based application performance management (APM) solution that helps customers identify and correct Pega-specific system health issues before they impact the business.
- PostgreSQL support provides an open-source alternative for your Pega application operational database.
Pega 7: Achieve the Highest Levels of Availability, Scalability and Performance
Pega offers Zero-Disruption Architecture, Security Access Manager, Multi-Tenancy and PostgreSQL to deliver the highest levels of enterprise quality of service.