Pegasystems receives placement in the "Leaders" quadrant for its completeness of vision and ability to execute for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites.
The #1 BPM Solution for the Enterprise
Pega BPM simplifies and automates your operations so that you can reduce costs and improve business agility. Pega BPM is recognized by leading analyst firms as the most comprehensive and unified BPM platform. Only Pega BPM can be rapidly deployed and tailored to meet diverse and fast-changing requirements. Customers report 30% faster time-to-market using Pega over competing solutions.
- Directly Captures Business Objectives
- Automates Programming
- Automates Work
- Scales and Differentiates Processes
- Engages Users Across All Channels
- Delivers Enterprise-Ready Applications
Pega BPM facilitates business-IT collaboration throughout the BPM project lifecycle. Business-friendly forms and visual tools capture every aspect of how work gets done—from process to user interfaces, rules, and integration.
- Case Lifecycle Management™ captures, realizes and evolves the full scope of work in a form that is natural for business people.
- Omni-Channel UX™ WYSIWYG designer makes it easy to define elegant and intuitive user interfaces that work across all channels of interaction.
- Predictive and Adaptive Analytics, with tools that make it easy for business people to leverage big data for real-time decision management.
- Pega Live Data makes it easy to directly incorporate application and enterprise data into processes and screens.
- Smart Shapes streamline the definition of common process functions such as sending email, incorporating cascading approvals, updating case work, attaching content, posting to social feeds, and checking for duplicates.
Directly Executable Business Requirements
See how Pega BPM captures every aspect of a BPM initiative in a way that is easy for both business and IT to see and understand.
The Power of Color: How Decisioning & Analytics Creates Vibrant Customer Interactions Webinar
Tune in to this webinar to hear how EE, the UK's largest mobile network operator, is leveraging real-time decisioning and analytics to deliver exceptional value to both customers and the business.
Pega BPM's unified and complete model eliminates coding and ensures consistency across devices
What you see is what you get. Pega BPM automatically translates business requirements into finished applications—completely eliminating manual programming. And when requirements change, you can directly update your solution, eliminating the time and cost of hand-coded system maintenance.
- 100% Model-Driven. In Pega BPM, the model is the application. Pega's unified and complete BPM model eliminates coding and assures the alignment of requirements and finished application.
- Automatic Documentation means that a solution and its documentation are always in sync, making it easy to provide accurate and complete information to developers, sponsors and users.
- Situational Layer Cake™ automatically tailors processes to the business context in which they operate, making it dramatically easier to re-use common policies and procedures and adapt them to multiple departments, lines of business, or geographies.
Directly Executable Business Requirements
Learn how Pega BPM automatically translates directly captured business requirements into finished applications.
Pega BPM automates work across the lifecycle of a case, from receiving and routing work to its final resolution
Pega BPM doesn't just simplify work, it automates it. Pega BPM receives and routes work across multiple channels and organizational silos, reports and charts work progress, researches relevant data, responds optimally, and automatically resolves work when possible.
- Receive a case consistently, no matter where or how it arrives, handling all channels and systems.
- Route the case quickly and accurately, providing priority and context and making sure the right person handles the work.
- Report on the case, with end-to-end visibility as it crosses systems, is broken into sub-cases, and is handled by people and systems inside and outside your organization.
- Research the case by automatically retrieving relevant information and providing context for decisions by the system and users.
- Respond to customers optimally, with tailored interactions and powerful predictive and adaptive analytics for intelligent business execution that adapts and improves in real time.
- Resolve the case automatically wherever possible through the application of rules, assigning it to a resource for resolution on an exception basis when necessary.
Six-R Work Automation
See how Pega automates all aspects of work, from receipt to resolution.
Case Management 101: 10 Things You Must Know About Case Management
The Pega Situational Layer Cake™ automatically tailors processes to match the current situation
Pega BPM efficiently delivers repeatable, differentiated solutions by first capturing elements that are common and shared, and then specializing them to meet the diverse needs of your business. The Pega Situational Layer Cake™ automatically tailors processes to match the current situation, adjusting the solution by any number of dimensions, such as customer type, product, channel, department, geography, language and time.
- Captures Common and Shared Elements: cases, processes, user interfaces, rules, and integration are made available in re-usable foundation "layers."
- Defines Specialized Elements: increasingly specialized layers specify the policies and procedures that depart from the standard according to such dimensions as customer type, product, channel, department, geography, language or time.
- Automatically Assembles the Solution to match the specific situation, selecting relevant elements from specialized and common layers.
- Audit trail and replay capability handle compliance questions at any point in time.
- Complete model supports specialization of any element of the solution—there is no need to hard-code any part.
Have Your Cake...and Eat It, Too
Why does Joe, an ambitious Business Analyst, shrug off every enterprise BPM challenge by saying, "Piece of cake"? Discover how he can scale and adapt Pega solutions with the Situational Layer Cake.
The Situational Layer Cake
Explore how Pega achieves re-use and automatically tailors processes to serve the needs of the current situation.
With Pega BPM's design-once, deploy anywhere technology, user experience is automatically tailored to the current user and situation
The rapid proliferation of mobile devices and social channels creates opportunities for companies to better serve customers and empower employees wherever they go. Pega Omni-Channel UX™ is a responsive, standards-based UI that reduces the time and cost to design and deploy today’s multi-channel applications.
- Design once, deploy everywhere: No need to develop multiple user interfaces for your solution. Screens automatically adapt to the device and its screen size.
- Personalization: The user experience is automatically tailored to the current user and situation, including language, locale, role, and customer type.
- Pega Pulse™ Social Collaboration: facilitates problem solving by employees, partners and customers as part of the process, with complete security and auditability.
- Native Mobile: Exploit native mobile device features such as location, video, image and signature capture. Pega BPM provides server-side device and user management.
- Mashups: Selectively expose any part of the solution—offers, self-service, and interactions—to customers on your website or social media presence.
Pega 7: Engage More Users through More Channels
Find out how Pega 7 can help you engage your users and customers more meaningfully and more efficiently than ever before.
Pega Security Access Manager helps you see how users groups are authorized to access features and data in your application, simplifying your application's security deployment review and subsequent management
On-premises or in Pega Cloud, Pega BPM simplifies integration with systems of record and delivers secure, scalable, and highly available BPM applications.
- Pega Live Data delivers the right information to your cases and screens where and when it's needed.
- Security Access Manager simplifies user and group authorization for your Pega application, bringing together all the controls for who can see and change cases and data.
- Zero-Disruption Architecture simplifies delivery and administration of high-availability applications, eliminating downtime for maintenance (even Pega upgrades) or unplanned outages.
- Pega Cloud™ is a reliable, scalable cloud environment for developing and running your Pega applications, with security, performance, and data center portability.
- PostgreSQL support provides an open-source alternative for your Pega application operational database.
- Multi-tenancy helps private cloud operators reduce hardware costs and makes it easier to manage solution and tenant configurations while maintaining security and performance.
- Process Extenders for SAP and SFDC add case management and enhance flexibility of these applications with the power of Pega BPM.
Pega 7: Achieve the Highest Levels of Availability, Scalability and Performance
Pega offers Zero-Disruption Architecture, Security Access Manager, Multi-Tenancy and PostgreSQL to deliver the highest levels of enterprise quality of service.
Pega’s Better Business Software enables better businesses to drive revenue growth, gain operational efficiencies, and enter new markets faster. See what Pega customers have achieved: