The agility to bring products to market faster; make, market and sell more profitably; and deliver superior customer engagement.
Pega helps you improve your business—quickly and continuously. It keeps you focused on strategic goals while intelligently automating work. It engages more users through more channels. And does this more simply and enjoyably than ever before.
Experience what Better Business Software can do for you.
Works the Way your Business Thinks
Case Lifecycle Management™
An insightful new way for business and IT to accurately capture, realize and evolve the full scope of work. Intuitive visual tools mirror the way business people naturally think about how work gets done and eliminate much of the complicated syntax of traditional BPM.
Predictive and Adaptive Analytics
Actionable insight and better decision-making, now simpler and directly accessible by business people—eliminating the traditional dependence on long training and specialized expertise. Adaptive analytics continuously refine recommended actions based on data from a wide array of sources.
Engages More Users Through More Channels
Pega Pulse™ Social Collaboration
Encourages and governs enterprise social collaboration. On-line conversations are stored in the context of work being done for later reference or audit. Users can advance a process or resolve a case directly from their conversation feeds, and even incorporate conversations from external social media networks.
Opens your apps to mobile and social channels with consistent, attractive and intuitive user experiences across all channels of interaction. By automatically adjusting to the device or channel, its "design once, access anywhere" user interface cuts the time and cost to create today's multi-channel applications.
Simplifies and Accelerates
Pega Live Data
Simplifies the use of data in business processes by automatically applying the right data, in the right places, at the right time. Re-usable data objects cut development time. Easily integrates with your systems of record and big data sources. Built-in caching and predictive retrieval improve application performance.
Eliminates the need for planned downtime, and immediately recovers from unplanned events. Delivers high availability both on-premises as well as in Pega Cloud™, the industry's most secure and reliable cloud platform.
More than 10,000 consultants globally will be ready to help your business adopt Pega 7. New Pega Academy on-line video courseware simplifies and accelerates enablement.
Discover the Power to Simplify! View the Pega 7 Webinar series.
Webinar I - Pega 7 Overview: The Power to Simplify
We believe that there's a simpler, more powerful way to help businesses get the applications they want, at the rate of change that they need. That business applications should consistently and meaningfully engage users wherever they go, through whatever channels they please. And that they be simple and enjoyable to build and use. It's better business software, and it's what we call Pega 7.
Find out how Pega 7 can help you bring products to market faster; make, market and sell them more profitably; and deliver superior customer engagement.
In this overview webinar, you will:
- See a demonstration of the new capabilities provided by PegaRULES Process Commander, the foundation of Pega 7.
- Learn how next-generation Case Management technology can dramatically improve how your organization gets work done.
- Find out how you can better engage your customers and users through today's fast-growing mobile and social channels.
- See how you can leverage big data and predictive, adaptive analytics for actionable insight and better decision-making.
- Discover how you can achieve these benefits with high availability, scalability and performance, whether deployed in your data center or on Pega Cloud, the industry's most reliable and secure cloud platform.
Webinar II - Pega 7: Engage More Users through More Channels
The rapid proliferation of mobile devices and social channels creates opportunities for companies to better serve customers and empower employees wherever they go.
However, even the world's top brands have been challenged to keep up with the fast pace of change. The global 500 have 1.2B customers who use social media, but Maritz Research shows that they are unable to answer 70% of the queries and complaints that come in through this channel.
Serving users on mobile devices compounds this complexity. By 2015, there will 1.3B people in the mobile workforce. To serve today's mobile users, applications must be prepared for five different mobile platforms and more than 250 different screen sizes.
Find out how Pega 7 can help you engage your users and customers more meaningfully and more efficiently than ever before.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How Pega 7 opens applications to mobile and social channels and makes it easy to engage users with an attractive, intuitive and consistent experience across all channels of interaction.
- How Pega 7's "design-once, access anywhere" will help you reduce the time and cost it takes to develop and maintain today's multi-channel applications.
- How you can harness the power of social collaboration and integrate the online conversations of employees, partners and customers into the work being done in BPM and DCM applications.
Webinar III - Pega 7: Achieve the Highest Levels of Availability, Scalability and Performance
According to Information Week, businesses lost $26.5B in revenues a year due to IT downtime, with an average of 200 minutes to recover from an application outage. This operational down time is caused not only by system failure, but by the time required to perform planned system maintenance.
Pega 7's new Zero-Disruption Architecture squarely solves this problem for Pega applications, and is just one of the many innovations in Pega 7 directed at delivering the highest levels of enterprise quality of service.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How Pega 7 eliminates planned downtime and immediately recover from unplanned events - both on-premises as well as in Pega Cloud™.
- How Pega 7 simplifies your application's security deployment review and subsequent management.
- How you can achieve higher performance at lower cost through Pega 7's new multi-tenancy capabilities, improve performance and scalability of batch operations, and reduce the cost of operations through the use of the PostgreSQL database.
How do I upgrade?
Pega and our partners are prepared to assist you in upgrading your Pega applications to Pega 7. Please contact your account representative for more information.
What does it cost?
Customers under current maintenance agreements can obtain the latest version of the software. For new projects, contact your account representative to discuss your needs.
Does it support any new platforms?
New in Pega 7 is support for open-source database PostgreSQL. It continues to run on all currently supported hardware, operating systems, and middleware that Pega supports today.
Pega Software Releases Deliver Significant Technology Advancements
In collaboration with Pega, our partners offer the Pega-Partner Upgrade Innovation Centers. These Centers can help you stay current on major Pega PRPC versions, and provide vital expertise and best practices through teams devoted to operationalizing the upgrade process. They will help you upgrade Pega software conveniently and seamlessly in order to realize the benefits of the latest changes and improvements and maximize the value of your investment in Pega technology.
Dedicated Upgrade Programs
Our partners have significant experience with all Pega PRPC software versions. Employing best practices and custom-developed tools, they will guide you expertly and cost-effectively through your upgrade journey, while mitigating risk, ensuring efficient time-to-market, seamless integration within your environment, functional performance, and readiness for upcoming releases. Two of our key partners offer formal Upgrade Innovation Centers. Of course, Pega customers are welcome to work with any of our Pega partners to assist in PRPC upgrades.