Global Strategic Alliance
Reap the Benefits of a Long-Term Relationship with Pegasystems
Extensive Pega Support to Build Partner Relationships
For systems integrators and large management consulting firms, Pega's Global Strategic Alliance facilitates long-term, highly successful partnerships. Global Strategic Alliance members receive:
- Development and Support—Pega development licenses and a variety of technical support resources.
- Training and Certification—Courses include solution configuration, interface development, technical operations and more. Certification is also available.
- Sales and Business Development—Partners are an important extension of the Pega sales team and are treated as an integral part of our sales and business development activities.
- Marketing and Branding—Global Strategic Alliance partners are invited to participate in marketing and branding activities, including customer events, press and sales meetings.
With a partner program designed to fit your business goals, the Pega Global Strategic Alliance program focuses on:
- Global Strategic Alliances for systems integrators and enterprise-level management consulting companies interested in a long-term, close working relationship with Pega.
- Teaming Partnerships for companies interested in working with Pega on discrete opportunities, or as a way to begin a long-term relationship leading to a Global Strategic Alliance.
Pega offers platinum, gold, silver, and bronze partner levels to indicate that our partners have met the standard of excellence defined for each level. These levels offer specific expertise to guide our customers through the design and delivery of Pega solutions. Program levels are based on customer deployments, professional services personnel trained and certified professional services personnel.