Lanny Cohen, Capgemini Global Chief Technology Officer describes how the Capgemini and Pega partnership is bringing value to organizations looking to transform their businesses
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
We invite you to watch Capgemini’s latest videos that describe key client challenges and our joint solution offerings, with real-world case study examples. Discover how Capgemini — together with Pega — can help your organization reap tangible results from the powerful combination of Pega industry-leading technology innovation and top-tier industry solution offerings.
- Pega 7 vs. Java Productivity Study
- Trends Driving Digital Opportunities
- The Digital Customer Experience
- Customer Satisfaction in Utilities & Manufacturing
- Trends in High Tech
- Trends in Oil & Gas
- Trends in Healthcare
- Trends in Financial Services and Insurance
- Capgemini and BPM
- PegaWORLD Sessions
“This detailed independent study by Capgemini finds Pega 7 is 6.4 times faster than Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) to develop robust business applications. The study looks at six key areas where the high productivity of Pega technology drives significant competitive advantage”
A Productivity Comparison of Pegasystems Pega 7 versus Java Enterprise Edition Custom Build
The Business Implications of Developing Applications 6.4x Faster
Capgemini Productivity Study Methodology and Results
Capgemini CTO Lanny Cohen describes 7 Trends Driving New Digital Opportunities, including:
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Engagement
- Smart Technologies
- Trust and Risk Management
- Workforce Collaboration
7 Trends Driving New Digital Opportunities (part 1)
7 Trends Driving New Digital Opportunities (part 2)
Partnering for Customer Success
Pega and Capgemini help you use digital to:
- Deliver a standout multi-channel experience
- Provide timely access to information anywhere, anytime
- Create more personalized engagements
What makes a "Digerati"?
The "Digital Customer Experience"
- Contact Center Transformation/Omni-Channel Customer Experience | Improving Customer Experience is a key differentiator to retain and improve the customer spending amount. Key challenges are the silos of disparate systems across the enterprise. The Capgemini Customer Interaction Efficiency solution is a complete end-to-end solution hosted by Capgemini along with Odigo (Capgemini’s multichannel interaction solution) integrated with Pega.
Contact: Fernand Khousakoun (Fernand.Khousakoun@capgemini.com)
New digital technologies like smart metering and smart homes, together with the rise of mobile connectivity and social media, are playing a major role in transforming how utilities and customers interact.
Utilities are going through major changes with deregulation, unbundling, competition and sustainability as key drivers. In order to face the challenging market and regulatory environment in combination with changing customer preferences and behaviour, utilities need to rethink their customer strategy, transform their business models, redesign and streamline their business processes and build a more flexible, agile and integrated application infrastructure.
A Customer Centric Digital Platform
Solving Customer Problems in Manufacturing and Utilities
- Conflict Minerals ICMS | Score a moral victory by using Pega's Integrated Case Management to comply with the 2010 Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. Gain actionable visibility into your organization's supply chain and easily assess your business risk exposure across a broad portfolio of global components and materials used to manufacture your products.
Contact: Greg Price (Greg.Price@capgemini.com)
- Manufacturing Product End-of-Life | Manufacturing organizations, particularly high tech manufacturing, tend to find themselves inundated when the time comes for a product or part to be completely retired to make way for the new. With Pega, the Product End-of-Life, and all of its confusing, multithreaded activities can become coordinated, visible and rapid.
Contact: Greg Price (Greg.Price@capgemini.com)
Trends and challenges facing High Tech organizations today include:
- Rapid Pace of Change
- Emerging Economies
- Selling a Solution vs. Selling a Product
- Explosion of New Technologies
“Pega and Capgemini have partnered to solve the challenges of some of the world’s largest High Tech organizations.”
Capgemini and Pega's Partnership in High Tech
Top Trends Facing the High Tech Industry
Oil and Gas companies are faced with an aging workforce, an ocean of data, a complex regulatory environment and new energy frontiers to explore with limited resources.
Learn more about these challenges and how Capgemini and Pega are partnering to meet them.
Capgemini and Pega's Partnership in Oil and Gas
Top Trends Facing the Oil and Gas Industry
Capgemini’s Wayne Marshall and Pega’s Susan Taylor came together to discuss the challenges facing healthcare payers and how the Capgemini and Pega partnership has evolved to meet and exceed these challenges.
Capgemini and Pega Addressing the Trends Facing Healthcare Payers
The Importance of a Stable Healthcare Platform
Capgemini brings deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. With a network of 21,000 professionals serving over 900 clients worldwide, Capgemini collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership which create tangible value.
Rajesh Nair, Practice Leader, BPM, Financial Services
Ken Coppins, VP and Global Practice Leader
Shane Cassidy, VP and Head of NA Insurance Sales, Finanacial Services
- Merchant Onboarding | The merchant onboarding process is a timeconsuming, inflexible and costly operation which involves disparate systems with multiple user interfaces. The ability to offer a faster and lower cost solution gives a competitive edge by lowering barriers for merchants to switch acquirers and provides merchants the ability to onboard new locations quickly and easily.
Contact: Guaray Mathur (Gaurav.Mathur@capgemini.com)
- Wealth Management Desktop | An average investment advisory firm has 20-35 Financial Advisor facing applications/tools with partial/no integration and no single entry point. The Advisor Desktop is an optimized end-to-end solution that increases advisor productivity, improves advisor satisfaction and retention, resulting into increased client confidence and trust.
Contact: Tej Vakata (Tej.Vakata@capgemini.com)
Explore how Capgemini and Pega help clients transform customer relationships, reach new levels of agility dramatically improve productivity and generate new business.
Bob Scott, Global BPM Leader
Capgemini's Paul Nannetti and Bob Scott and Pega CEO Alan Trefler
Capgemini: Cisco's Adaptive and Agile Global Service Supply Chain (2014)
Two years ago Cisco Global Service Supply Chain (GSSC) created a vision for a proactive organization; one that could build and provision services faster than ever before. Capgemini, Pega, and Cisco are crafting solutions to accelerate time to capability to address ever-changing market forces. In alignment with Cisco's Adaptive Enterprise Model, GSSC has adopted Pega as a platform for real-time "Sense and Respond" capabilities for GSSC operations. Cisco will share the story of a Business Operations Platform powered by Pega, and the continued journey towards an adaptive and agile service supply chain.
Capgemini: Merchant Onboarding (2014)
Customer acquisition is key to the growth of any financial institution. Key challenges for today's customer origination systems include managing disparate systems for different product lines, maintaining legacy systems and process and excessive manual intervention required in the workflow, to name just a few.