Be agile, simplify and achieve government objectives efficiently
Governments around the globe face staggering challenges: be more responsive to constituents; become more agile, efficient and transparent; reduce waste, fraud and abuse―and do it all with fewer resources and lower costs. Pega empowers government organizations to transform with a platform that enables the unification of enterprise applications―and application development. By maximizing process automation, agility, compliance and transparency, agencies gain the power to instantly respond to change and become a truly digital organization.
Pega Government Platform
- Simplified, outcome-oriented architecture. With Pega, agencies establish a vision for the desired outcome and deliver the application in a series of small, iterative phases, each building upon the previous.
- Direct capture of objectives. Reduce development time and functional miscommunication by incorporating business and IT objectives simultaneously. Embrace change and empower collaboration using familiar, business-friendly metaphors to define how a government process should work and how decisions should be made.
- Specialize and reuse. Define specialized rules to handle changing program, geographical, or channel requirements, dynamically and in real time.
- Lifecycle optimization. With end-to-end process automation driven by the intelligence to know the next best action, Pega applications free government resources from tedious, repetitive tasks, allowing them to focus on higher value work.
- Streamline data gathering. Built-in integration facilities make it easy to deliver the right information to cases and screens, where and when it is needed.
- Omni-channel. With Pega, government conversations seamlessly transition across communication channels and devices without losing context. Develop once and deploy on as many devices, browsers and locales as needed.
Forrester TEI Study
Pega 7 Platform delivers 321% ROI, a 75% development cost savings, and more according to the new Forrester Total Ecomonic Impact Study.