Whether you are implementing a single application or engaged in enterprise-wide deployments, our Global Customer Support team will partner with you to keep your solutions running effectively. Our support engineers have extensive experience and knowledge of Pega’s products, as well as expertise in third-party platforms and applications.
We offer flexible service levels to meet specific support needs, from 24x7 enterprise requirements to smaller-scale support.
Tools, community and self-service resources
We also offer a robust support site designed to help you make the most of Pega’s products and quickly resolve issues. Located on the Pega Discovery Network, it includes service packs, troubleshooting procedures, release notes, documentation, online product help, tips and tricks, white papers and product bulletins.
The Pega Community also provides the following services and resources:
- My support portal: Submit a Support Request (SR), view your open and resolved SRs, update your open SRs, and find and download hotfixes.
- Pega Academy: Train to excel at using Pega products and methodology. Choose options that provide the flexibility to learn at your own pace, in the format that works best for you and your schedule.
- Pega knowledgebase: Find in-depth technical articles covering proven diagnostic and troubleshooting procedures, FAQs, How-to procedures, and developer tools.
- Product Documentation: Find deployment resources, product installation and upgrade guides, release notes, and Help topics.
- Forums: Visit virtual gathering places to ask a question, get an answer from another customer or Pega expert, or share your troubleshooting success.
- Search: Use the robust search engine with Advanced Search capabilities to help you quickly find the information you need.
- Webinars: Attend live webinars where Pega’s developers and product experts share their knowledge. Download webinar recordings to play back when convenient for you and your teams.
- Newsletters: Receive monthly newsletters, highlighting recent information and announcements including upcoming and archived webinars.