Launching the next generation of customer engagement and digital transformation experts
Global 3000 customers rely on Pega's dynamic, strategic applications to drive excellence in their sales, marketing, service, and operations. Launched in 2017, Pega Ventures mission is to grow emerging Pega partners through investment of capital and resources to accelerate the growth of the Pega ecosystem and empower customer success.
We are looking for strong entrepreneurs who want to be part of this exciting journey to build Pega high quality service delivery teams with specialized capabilities, industry expertise, and local geographic coverage. Important characteristics we look for include:
Leadership in digital transformation, customer engagement, and operations
Track record enabling customer success
Rapid and iterative service delivery methodology
Funded companies get access to coaching, product experts, best practices, training, sales opportunities, and credibility of the Pega brand.
All investments are made at Pega’s sole discretion. Pega reserves the right not to invest in any company at any time and for any reason, subject to the execution of a separate legal binding agreement(s).
Pegasystems is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software empowers people to rapidly deploy and easily change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over our 35-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and digital process automation (DPA), powered by artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Pega Ventures?
Pega Ventures develops and drives the expansion of the Pegasystems professional services ecosystem. The program funds new and emerging professional services companies and practices to meet the growing demand for Pegasystems partners who can deliver high-quality implementations of Pegasystems solutions.
What is the size of a typical investment?
It is expected that initial investments shall range in size from $250,000 and up.
What are the goals of the program?
The goals of the program are to:
- Increase the ecosystem of Pegasystems partners that can implement Pegasystems solutions of the highest level of quality
- Provide a source of funding to help build new and emerging Pegasystems implementation partners
- Increase the number of people with deep technical knowledge of Pegasystems solutions
It is also a goal of the program for new Pega funded partners to engage an initial professional services project within six months of the initial investment.
What are the benefits of the program?
The benefits of the program include:
- Online technical training
- PegaWorld passes
- Business development support
- Access to the Pega Community
- Access to Global Customer Support
Who should apply for this program?
Pegasystems is looking to partner with experienced professional with a mix of the following attributes:
- Pegasystems expertise (lead system architect, practice leader, etc.)
- Experience running a services business, a services practice, or an internal Pega practice
- Operational experience and expertise
- Ability to develop and execute a business plan for growth
- Proven people with leadership experience
What will Pega's ongoing operational role be?
- Monthly manage to win meetings
- Ongoing coaching and guidance
- Business development support
Who should be on the team?
Prior to your first customer engagement, your company shall be staffed with at least three people who have received Pegasystems technical certifications in the following roles:
- Lead Systems Architect
- Senior Systems Architect
- Lead Business Architect
What is the evaluation and funding process?
The deal evaluation and funding process is as follows:
- Step 1: Submit online application online
- Step 2: Pega Ventures review and initial qualification
- Step 3: Presentation, business plan, and finance review
- Step 4: Pega determines whether or not to invest
- Step 5: Pega and the company execute a term sheet
- Step 6: Due diligence and closing