Frequently Asked Questions
Our training allows you to gain the knowledge and hands-on experience you need to successfully design, build and deploy applications with Pega.
Pega Academy training courses can be found in the PDN. You can also keep up to date with our services and offerings by following us on Twitter: @PegaAcademy.
We advise you to visit our Pega Academy website; here you can find information on pricing, training delivery methods, and schedules. We also have a section devoted to certifications which outlines the learning paths and courses required to reach accreditation.
Please visit https://pdn.pega.com and create a free PDN account.
NOTE: You will need to use non-ISP e-mail (G-mail, Yahoo, AOL, and Hotmail) to setup an account.
A list of our courses are located here.
After creating a PDN account you can also find our course catalog and enroll either in My Classroom or My Self Study.
Our delivery formats are outlined here.
You can enroll into our Hot Topic clinic by performing the following steps: PDN > Academy > My Classroom > Online Mentoring - Scheduled Classes
Once you reach My Classroom, scroll down until you find Online Mentoring and select scheduled classes. You will see the Hot Topics available here, and the schedule of topics in ‘Details’. The class costs 10 credits, but is free for Online Mentoring students or Pega PASS holders.
Payments and Credits
Payment for our courses are processed either via Pega Academy Credits or a Pega PASS.
We also offer a Pega Academy Subscription Service (‘PASS’). This option is ideal if you are interested in enrolling into multiple courses. The twelve-month subscription options enable customers to make use of unlimited Instructor-Led and Self-Study training, priority booking, and the option to extend the learning experience with Unlimited Online Mentoring sessions.
We developed this service to recognize that customers greatly desire convenience:
- Everything is available on demand – there is no need to seek approval from management for the booking of every training course
- Train when you need it, with priority booking
- Pega PASS is available at a flat rate to help you manage your training budget, no more unexpected costs
- Choose the plan that suits you from the matrix; each option includes a bundle of Pega Academy training services in an affordable package
If you are interested in purchasing a Pega PASS or if you have any further questions, contact us as we will be more than happy to assist.
- PASS 1 - 130 credits, 1,950 USD, 1,495 EUR, 1,365 GBP
- PASS 2 - 330 credits, 4,950 USD, 3,795 EUR, 3,465 GBP
- PASS 3 - 650 credits, 9,750 USD, 7,475 EUR, 6,825 GBP
Pega Academy credits can be purchased by logging into the PDN at https://pdn.pega.com and navigating to Pega Academy > My Classroom and selecting Pega Academy Credit Purchase. The cost per credit is $15. Once we have received payment, we will create a credit key and send it to you so you can begin the course(s). You can also use these credits to purchase a Pega PASS.
You will become a Credit Key Administrator by purchasing credits. This means that you are able to carry out the following tasks:
- Purchase Pega Academy credits online
- Issue credit keys to students wishing to enroll in online courses
- Approve or reject student enrollment requests
- Track and report on the usage of your Pega Academy credits
- Track and report on students’ course progress
We have created a credit key administrator guide to assist you.
Please visit our Certification FAQ page.
You can register for a PDN account using a professional email address. Non-ISP email addresses such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail email addresses cannot be used to register for a PDN account.
To add email addresses to your PDN profile, please follow these steps:
- Login to the PDN
- Navigate to your PDN profile page by clicking on the Hello [your user id] link from the menu bar
- Click the User Account tab
- Add any known email addresses used for previous instructor-led course enrollments to the Alternate Email Addresses section
- Click Update Profile
Note: It can take up to 48 hours before the changes take effect.