VirtusaPolaris, the market-facing brand of Virtusa Corporation and Polaris Consulting & Services, Ltd. is a leading worldwide provider of information technology (IT) consulting and outsourcing services that accelerate outcomes for Global 2000 businesses in banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare, telecommunications and media.
Through a proven platforming methodology, domain expertise and technology innovation, VirtusaPolaris enables organizations to consolidate, rationalize and modernize IT operations. VirtusaPolaris’ preemptive outsourcing solutions allow businesses to improve efficiency and reduce costs. VirtusaPolaris’ digital enablement solutions empower companies to reimagine the customer experience, creating lasting value.
Virtusa Corporation is headquartered in Massachusetts, and together with Polaris, has 50 offices across North America, Europe and Asia. Polaris Consulting & Services, Ltd. is a subsidiary of Virtusa Corporation.
Upgrade & Evolve
Enhanced Healthcare Contact Center | VirtusaPolaris has developed “Enhanced Healthcare Contact Center (EHCC)” on Pega PRPC and its leading healthcare CPM framework to accelerate and simplify the solution delivery. VirtusaPolaris’ EHCC solution provides following benefits to the clients:
- Accelerate delivery and improve business operations
- Increase first-call resolution rate
- Improve productivity and reduce training time of CSR’s
- Improve time to market while reducing total cost of ownership
- Improve user experience with enhance 360-degree view of the members
- Richer enterprise domain model
Contact: Anthony Lange
Underwriting Framework | VirtusaPolaris, in partnership with Pega, has built the Group Underwriting Framework to provide group insurance aspects of the insurance workflow. Their aspects are highly rules-and-regulations driven making the sub-process very complex and time consuming. This solution has automated the group insurance underwriting process using Pega PRPC 7 and the workflow manages the customer details, census collection and works all the way to proposal creation and submission to customers. This solution provides the following benefits to Insurance provider:
- Reduce underwriting review time from 100% to 15% for new business applications and 30% to 15% for the renewals
- Reduce the customer loss due to delays
- Reduce expenses and cycle time
- Improve process quality
Contact: Greg Price
Client Onboarding and Beyond | VirtusaPolaris has built an end-to-end client management framework to cater to the diverse requirements of client management. Our framework comprises of four key areas:
- Onboarding: Workflows for various approvals and compliance (e.g. KYC, AML, Dodd Frank, MiFID -II, FATCA, etc.)
- Account maintenance: Processes with control related to creation and update of account information like SSI, etc.
- Limit management: Process and controls to manage trading and credit limits
- Payable / Receivables: Processes to track payables / receivables of clients especially trading partners
VirtusaPolaris can implement it with a centralized structure so that all regions have the same client view and manage it remotely. VirtusaPolaris’ solutions provide the following business benefits:
- Leverage a regulatory mandate for competitive advantage, improve client data governance and eliminate data silos by creating a single version of truth
- Improve data management with increased controls and decrease risks
- Scalable for future growth by creating a single platform for multiple functions
Contact: Robert Wichtendahl