Cognizant Solutions Showcase
Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With almost 250,000 employees, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
We invite you to watch Cognizant’s latest videos that describe key client challenges and our joint solution offerings, with real-world case study examples. Discover how Cognizant – together with Pega – can help your organization reap tangible results from the powerful combination of Pega industry-leading technology innovation and top-tier industry solution offerings.
For any further information please contact:
- Suren Rangaraju, Sr. Director, Head of Pega Practice, Cognizant
- Steve O'Brien, Sr. Director, Global Strategic Alliances, Pegasystems
The Digital Transformation Journey
Continuing on the Digital Transformation journey requires the right partners. Cognizant and Pega can work with you to transform your business.
Digital "Code Halos"
Every digital click, swipe, "like", buy, comment and search produces a unique virtual identity – something Cognizant calls a Code Halo™. While Code Halos are important to each of us, they are becoming increasingly vital to the success of every business.
Unparalleled Delivery Experience and Expertise
Cognizant has the longest running and largest Pega Practice globally and has delivered over 900 successful Pega projects.
Increasing Client Value
Pega's Build for Change® Platform brings new solutions to life with simplicity and speed for adaptability to changing business needs. With Pega's unified platform, you can create a strong partnership between business and IT to ensure solutions deliver maximum business value.
Cognizant has developed a comprehensive methodology for upgrading PRPC integrating the best practices and tools offered by Pega with Cognizant’s BPM acumen and in-house IP based tools. As a trusted partner of the Pega-Partner Innovation Center, Cognizant will support the Pega-Partner Innovation Center initiative for product upgrades. Through this program, Cognizant will help maximize existing applications more quickly and cost-effectively, while enabling clients to take optimal advantage of Pega upgrade features.
Financial Services and Insurance
Cognizant helps some of Pega's longet standing banking and insurance clients develop and deliver business solutions that drive efficiency, effectiveness, innovation and virtualization.
- Recovery Solution | Cognizant’s Recovery Solution complements Pega Collections Framework, to provide complete visibility of the recovery process to the Bankers to minimize the losses arising due to litigation. Empowered by Advanced Analytics capabilities, this solution provides capability of internal and external communication, seamless data flows, enhanced documentation, agency management and reporting.
Healthcare, Life Sciences and Government
Pega and Cognizant have helped Healthcare and Life Sciences clients deliver transformational results, providing business advantages as well as customer satisfaction.
- Medicaid Eligibility Solution | This solution enables US State Government agencies to comply with the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (ACA) by implementing new Medicaid rules, new interfaces with federal agencies and a mechanism to accept pre-enrollment applications. It additionally supports eligibility determination for applications submitted through a web-based user interface.
Manufacturing, Logistics & Automotive
Pega and Cognizant collaboratively have helped Top automotive clients in implementing Pega solutions across multiple LOBs which has demonstrated some of the benefits, like:
- Automating Direct Part Conformance Process right from assembly line side to the final product
- Standardized Business Process across multiple Manufacturing plants
- Reduced Parts Procurement Lead Time by 60% from 25 days to
- On-boarded Internal as well as 5000+ External suppliers to use the Pega
- Automated part replenishment process at assembly line by implementing Mobile App which triggers workflow by scanning barcodes
- Streamline the Auditing process for System and process audits
- Legacy Transformation from a .Net based application
- Decision process and NBAM for presenting customers with the next best search and offers respectively
- Cognizant has implemented Pega’s RPA & RDA product for large Manufacturing companies resulting in optimizing workforce and making it helping it become more intelligent and self-driven
- Created solutions based on Decision Hub and Analytics resulting in Machine Learning and Adaptive, Predictive Pattern management
Retail & Consumer Goods
Retail & Consumer Goods Practice at Cognizant and Pega have helped multiple Retail clients implement Pega solution which orchestrates across their enterprise systems enabling automation, standardization and agility. Based on the implementation experiences, we have observed the Pega solution bring benefits across the following areas:
- SAP Integration – Retail customers throughout leverage SAP as one of key enterprise systems and SAP Integration Solution created by Cognizant on Pega orchestrates on top of SAP enabling agility, process orchestration with minimum cost
- Business Rules Management – Cognizant has helped multiple clients with Pega’s BRMS implementation which is the best rules engine in the industry and in turn helps Retail clients to build a rules repository which drives business validation and rules based flows
- Process Automation – The Pega Platform's case management enables retail clients to automate process pertaining to LOBs like HR, Finance, and Credit Risk etc.
- Digital Customer Experience – Cognizant has helped top retail clients improve their Digital Customer Experience leveraging Pega’s platform making it more personalized and predictive based on customer profile
- Omni-Channel – Cognizant’s extensive industry experience in Retail & Consumer Goods Sector coupled with their solid expertise in Pega Platform have significantly improved Omni Channel experience and enabled seamless integration with other platforms and channels leveraging Pega
- Customer Decision Hub – One of the latest and the smartest tool of Pega is the CDH. Cognizant has implemented CDH along with Pega Marketing and Customer Service for multiple clients helping them achieve the right Customer Centric approach and full CRM experience coupled with Decision Strategy, Analytics and Self Learning abilities
Travel, Hospitality & Entertainment
Cognizant and Pega have helped clients in transforming customer experience through implementation of Customer service, Decision process and Next Best Action capabilities in Pega. This has enhanced Customer engagement and drastically improved customer experience.
Offers are pricing are one of the key LOBs in an hospitality industry and with the use of Pega Customer Decision Hub clients can analyze customer buying behavior through historical data and decision rules, and propose the right offer at an individual level.
Cognizant has also leveraged Pega”s Marketing & CRM framework to provide campaign management, Target offer Management to various clients across Travel & Entertainment industry.
Communications, Media & Technology
Cognizant and Pega have worked in a collaborative manner in helping clients by developing real time Analytical Engine based on Pega Decision Strategy Manager (DSM) to prioritize the right offers and roll them out during inbound customer interactions.
Some of the key benefits are:
- Detailed guidance and more personalized interaction
- Reduced guess work and intuition
- Enhanced dashboard, summarized and detailed reporting for Marketing managers
- Easy tuning of the rules and configurations
- Reduced maintenance costs, less deployment times & no dependencies