Sales Force Automation
In many enterprises, business processes in sales departments are loosely defined and not integrated with other business processes in the enterprise. Each sales business process may be manual and standalone leading to great inefficiencies. Pegasystems sales force automation software solves these problems and others by automating sales processes and integrating them with other systems in the digital enterprise.
Can you keep up with always-improving technology and ever-growing customer demands? See how CRM evolved helps your business do more, faster.
With products, pricing, regulations, channels, and competition changing at a breakneck pace, it’s time to reevaluate how your sales automation system is supporting—or slowing down—your business.
Achieving Competitive Advantage Using Pegasystems Sales Force Automation
Pega’s Better Business Software® automates the complete sales cycle, from prospecting, to lead assignment, to prospect engagement, through to fulfillment. It helps organizations to be competitive in the following ways:
- Optimize each sales process in real time: Pega sales force automation uses dynamic rules and predictive analytics to instantly adapt standardized sales processes to the particulars of each customer engagement.
- Adapt quickly to change: Pega’s Build for Change® technology allows changes to be made to sales processes without any coding, thus enabling a sales organization to adapt quickly to a changing market or to organizational goals.
- Maximize ROI on legacy systems: Pega sales force automation integrates easily with other business management software in an enterprise and especially with Pega’s market-leading business process management (BPM) solution. Such integration allows data to be shared between business units to turn sales leads into satisfied customers.
Key Features of Pega’s Sales Force Automation Solution
Pega sales force automation increases value for an organization through the following key features:
- Integration with Pega customer relationship management system: Integration with other components of Pega’s CRM software enables sales personnel to leverage information from marketing and customer service. For example, in an insurance industry context, analytics from Pega insurance claim software can support real-time recommendations to an insurance sales representative regarding what up-sell or cross-sell offers are likely to be effective with a particular customer.
- Dynamic case management: Pega’s solution includes dynamic case management that simplifies and standardizes complex sales processes. It supports flexibility in sales processes by combining human judgment with automation to obtain optimal results. Activities that benefit from automation including case routing, escalation, notifications, and correspondence generation.
- Complete view of each account and opportunity: Pega’s sales force automation solution provides dashboards that display a complete view of each account and sales opportunity showing real-time status as well as historical events and future planned activities.
- Automated lead management: Pega sales force automation assigns sales leads and opportunities automatically and also automates account reporting to eliminate manual work.
- On-premise or cloud deployment options: Pega’s software can be deployed on-premise or accessed via Pega Cloud.