Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ GS: VRTU) is a global provider of digital business transformation, digital engineering, and information technology (IT) outsourcing services. Using a combination of digital strategy, business implementation, and IT platform modernization services, Virtusa helps clients drive profitable growth and lead market disruption through digital first client experiences. Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, Virtusa serves Global 2000 companies in the banking, financial services, insurance, healthcare, telecommunications, media, entertainment, travel, manufacturing, and technology industries. For more information, visit: www.virtusa.com.
Digital Process Automation (DPA) represents a significant shift in organizations’ culture towards business transformation and has evolved into a greater impactful element to businesses today. At Virtusa, we view DPA not just as a tool to automate labor intensive tasks, but as a way to truly enable digital transformation. We focus on helping brands deliver the best customer experience by harnessing the power of DPA and our global delivery footprint.
Virtusa, a PegaWorld Diamond Sponsor, enables businesses in Digitally engineering the future today. We help maximize the ROI from Pega implementations by removing complexity with proven solutions, redefining digital progress, and automating the intelligent enterprise. Our approach is tailored to make digital transformation an effortless and stress-free journey for clients.
Attend our breakout session to learn more on how we can partner with you on your transformation journey.
Robotic Process Automation is center-square in “Buzzword Bingo”. Organizations stampede to robotic platforms to capture their purported benefits of operational efficiency. It’s true that robotic automation provides for impressive gains quickly at a relatively low cost. But we must approach these tools with great sobriety. We need to save ourselves from being a hammer in search of a nail. With Pega’s disruptive acquisition of OpenSpan, we lay down our hammer and solve business problems in consideration of all the blades of the Digital Process Automation (DPA) swiss knife.
- Technical debt created or perpetuated by robotics
- Stalled, stunted, siloed adoption of robotics
- Shortsighted focus on RPA squandering the value of DPA
Value to Attendees:
- Healthy adoption of robotics
- Essential wisdoms in qualifying and assembling the amalgamation of capabilities that make up Digital Process Automation
- Design patterns to evolve an RPA agenda to an Enterprise Architecture agenda
- Stuart Chandler, Senior Vice President: SVP and Global DPA head at Virtusa with over 25 years of experience specializing in leveraging Pega platforms to transform operational efficiency and lead organizations into the new digital world.
- Jamie Campbell, Vice President: Vice president at Virtusa with over 25 years of solution design experience. Jamie helps clients solve business critical challenges by exploring solutions that leverage automation and engineering through Pega.
Virtusa's service philosophy matches Pega's capabilities and truly transforms how businesses interact with customers.
- Triple R: Our Recon, Refactor, Replatform methodology helps clients rationalize, modernize, and optimize existing Pega applications to move forward into a world that is Cloud native and driven by AI, decisioning, robotics and seamless channel integration.
- Conduit: The conduit framework helps make migration from any CRM to Pega a seamless and error-free journey with high data security and automated data migration.
- PLM: The provider lifecycle management drives network growth and quality for our clients, their customers, and provider network. It addresses challenges in prospecting, contracting, credentialing, primary source of verification (PSV), pricing configuration, and e-signature.
- E-Consent: This unique solution crawls consent repositories, leverages OCR to digitize consent, and uses machine learning to assist the ethics teams in decision making to enhance patient experience.
- PV Intake: Based on Pega's process and decision-based technology, our cognitive pharmacovigilance intake solution leverages OCR, NLP, and AI to create a reusable adverse event case processing and product compliant environment.
- Complaints Management System for Insurers: Our Pega-based solution for insurers transforms complaints processing by providing efficient workflows and platforms for collaboration to improve regulatory compliance and enhance policy holder satisfaction.
- Smart Investigate: Our accelerated implementation and support for the Pega Smart Investigate (SI) solution helps deliver control and transparency into payment investigation while managing complex payment transformations.
- Logistics Decisioning: The WiSMO (Where is My Order?) solution empowers accurate logistics decision making by providing clear visibility across the manufacturing value chain.
- Know your Customer (KYC): We help streamline processes and enforce regulatory compliance by accelerating the deployment of Pega's KYC unified platform.
- PegaWorld - here we come! Virtusa is excited to back at one of the most iconic tech events of the year. Visit Virtusa at Booth #5 at PegaWorld 2019 to learn how we digitally engineer our client’s future, today.
- Re-engineer your Pega applications to integrate with a world that is cloud native. Triple R is your path to Pega Digital Transformation. Download this brochure to learn more.
- Digitally engineer your future today with Virtusa. Learn how Virtusa focuses on innovation delivering business value.