PegaWorld is different from other conferences because we let our customers do the talking. For two full days, IT and engagement leaders from some of the world’s most recognizable brands share details of actual project outcomes, so you can walk away with real solutions to solve your toughest business challenges. Plus, you’ll get to demo the latest software solutions and get expert advice from leaders in digital transformation.
Dive in to everything PegaWorld 2019 has to offer and be inspired!
Main Stage Keynotes
- Keynote presentations and demos from Pega’s Alan Trefler, Kerim Akgonul, Rob Walker, and Tom Libretto; plus Nicole Verburg, VodafoneZiggo; Moshe Pridan, SiriusXM; Adriana Gascoigne, Girls in Tech; Jeanne Ross, MIT CISR; Vaishal Gariwala, ING; and Robert Skinner, FordDirect.
- Can’t make it to Vegas? Stream the keynotes live. Tune in June 3 & 4 for unfiltered insight on redefining customer engagement, working smarter with automation, and more.
- More than 100 live demos from Pega and our partners/sponsors that let you see, touch, and test-drive the latest innovative products and solutions to transform your service, sales, and operations.
- Your Pega Journey area staffed with Pega’s consulting, enablement, community, and product experts available to help you with solutions for any challenge. From a design thinking approach to advice on the right cloud platform, we can provide recommendations to support you and help you engage others in your efforts, no matter where you are in your digital transformation or Pega software journey.
- Product Playground includes insights on product features and gives you the opportunity to get hands-on with Pega software and see how easy it is to build an app.
- … plus, put yourself in the middle of our most Instagrammable interactive exhibit in PegaWorld history!
Training for Users & Developers
- Developer Day full-day program designed for you to dive deep into advanced technology, including training, challenges, and “Ask Me Anything” sessions with Pega RPA, UI, AI, and mobile app product managers and engineers.
- Hands-on training on Pega software to help you build skills and inspire innovative projects.
- On-site training and certifications with expert instructors, making it convenient for you to stay current or add new Pega skills.
Network and have some fun!
- Put your mastery of chess to the test by challenging Alan Trefler to a game. Sign up during registration for your chance to beat a former World Open Chess Tournament Champion. Watch live in person Sunday afternoon as Alan takes on 20 players simultaneously. We’ll be streaming the action on Pega’s Facebook site, too!
- Nosh, network, and get your conference on at our exclusive poolside welcome reception at the MGM Grand Sunday night. Then join us Monday and Tuesday for evening cocktail receptions and special industry/topic meet ups.
- Break out your best super-fan look and join the party Monday night to rock out with a private concert by Grammy-nominated band OneRepublic.
- Tuesday night’s Tech Pavilion reception is the last time to demo all of the tech you’ve been wanting to try out. Meet with partners/sponsors, make connections, learn about innovative tech solutions, enjoy some refreshments, and pat yourself on the back for being an amazing conference attendee!
Haven’t secured your spot yet? Experiencing PegaWorld FOMO (fear of missing out)? Don’t worry… we’ve got you. You can still register here.
We can’t wait to see you at PegaWorld 2019!
Learn more and connect with others during PegaWorld
- Start a conversation on Twitter with the #pegaworld hashtag.
- Check Pega’s Facebook and LinkedIn pages for special live coverage throughout the event.
- Download the PegaWorld mobile app (iOS and Android) to stay up-to-date on conference happenings.
- See the conference agenda for a complete list of sessions.