Solutions Consulting Manager - AI, Decisioning & Marketing
Meet Our Team:
Pega is radically transforming how companies engage with their consumers, moving away from product centric, channel siloed, broad audience-based campaigns to true one to one, customer centric, real time contextual engagements, across outbound, inbound, owned and paid channels. The core of our solution is an AI powered Always On Brain, that drives relevant and empathic customer conversations, covering a combined customer base of 2 billions consumers across the globe.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a manager in the EMEA Product Specialist Solution Consultant team for AI, Decisioning and marketing, you will lead a team of specialist solutions consultants within a specific region that work with leading consumer brands, evangelizing how customer centric, emphatic and responsible AI improves value and experience in one to one customer engagement, one interaction at a time.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- You will lead the team by example as an active player-coach, delivering product specialist presales activities for marketing, decisioning and AI solutions.
- Own the commercial targets, strategy and execution in your region for Pega Marketing, Customer Decision Hub and other AI & Decisioning related license sales.
- Grow the team by attracting specialist overlay SC talent, and ensure overall team effectiveness, continuous learning and happiness. Drive the right engagement and collaboration model for your specialist SC team, the general SC population and Sales.
- Ensure that the team stays ahead of the curve & generalizes and creates reusable best practice value propositions, presentations, workshops and demos to be shared with the team, SCs, sales, partners and clients, to maximize scalability.
Who You Are:
- You are keen to evangelize one to one marketing, customer centricity and responsible AI solutions that benefit consumers, not just enterprises. You love to sell business transformation and impact based on innovative, enterprise scale AI & decisioning technology.
- You understand what it takes to develop and lead a diverse team of highly skilled experts in this area. You lead by example, manage by objectives, keep everyone challenged with interesting work.
- You are keen to network with extended team members, the general SC community, sales, other decisioning related functions in Pega, partners and ofcourse with clients and prospects.
What You've Accomplished:
- Experience in leading, developing and building teams in a space related to the above, or a very good understanding and vision of what it would take to lead a team of specialists in this area.
- Experience in inbound, event based or real time marketing; or alternatively with responsible AI & Data Science in a customer marketing, sales or service context
- Experience with B2C MarTech solutions, for example Pega, Chordiant, Adobe, SAS Customer Intelligence, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Unica or equivalent; alternatively, hands experience with operationalization and customer friendly monetization of data science and AI.
- Proficient in English and native speaker level in the local language of your region.
Pega Offers You:
- Work with cutting edge technology, driving hundreds of millions of benefits at our clients, improving customer experience for millions of consumers
- Work with a team of highly motivated solution consultants dedicated to their cause
- Work in an entrepreneurial, agile, challenging, innovative and high impact area of the business
- Continuous learning and leadership development opportunities
- Competitive benefits program inclusive of pay + revenue based bonus
- You will be based in the main Pega office in your region or surroundings (relocation package available). Main offices include Amsterdam, Stockholm, Paris, Munich, London (Reading) & Istanbul.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.