Senior Solutions Engineer
As a member of Digital COE-EDH group, you will be working in one of the most innovative group that leverages Bigdata technology stack to consolidate and enrich data that is spread across various sources and provide data as a service and Analytics as a service. You will be responsible for developing analytics on data to provide valuable insights to Business Operations Team.
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world.
- In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement enhancements to EDH platform that provides valuable insights to Business operations team.
- This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
- Technologies you will work on – Python, Cassandra, Spark, REST Services, AI/ML and Pega Decisioning
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Ability to take an ownership of EPICS and sprints
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment
- Passionate about learning new technologies and innovation
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good to have knowledge on Spark streaming and Kafka
- Good to have knowledge on Enterprise search platforms eg. Apache Solr
- Overall experience of 4 to 6 years’ experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in developing the applications using Python, Spark and Cassandra.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, familiarity with microservices and REST API design.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Be able to implement code that meets engineering excellence standard with minimal oversight
- Design & Development of highly scalable and performant features
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.