Principal Solutions Architect - Healthcare
Meet Our Team:
Healthcare is a dynamic and ever-evolving industry and with deep domain and technical experience, our claims product and development teams are well-equipped to provide solutions to some of the world’s leading healthcare organizations. Your insight and thought leadership will help us ensure that our applications are architected with the flexibility and scalability required for our customers to keep pace with the market’s changing needs.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and is in a unique position to help solve the challenges of today’s healthcare industry. You’ll drive the technical direction and architecture of Pega’s core claims administration products and help support their implementation. Understanding how our solutions fit into a client’s enterprise architecture, you’ll ensure that we’re producing robust and scalable applications that allow our clients to drive efficiency in order to reduce costs, provide improved outcomes, and offer a better member experience. This position can be based out of our HQ in Cambridge, MA or remotely from the East Coast.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Establish architectural roadmaps and guidance for a portfolio of applications, focusing on vision, deployment, interoperability, etc. that brings everything together to help ensure seamless unified solutions and an exceptional field implementation experience.
- Collaborate closely with platform architects and product managers to achieve a shared vision and agreement regarding technical dependencies.
- Define the solution level architecture which establishes the framework and guardrails for application architecture and design.
- Review architecture from Application Architects to ensure completeness and fitness to achieve solution goals and to identify gaps.
- Establish goals for the adoption of platform features across the portfolio.
- Actively participate in the architecture community, including research and testing of new platform features and capabilities, documenting best practices, and identifying opportunities for component reuse.
- Assist in technical discussions with customers, partners, sales, and professional services as needed.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of development experience in Enterprise Applications
- 6+ years of healthcare industry experience (preferably in claims)
- 6+ years of experience overseeing architecture and design for multiple related integrated applications
- Several years Enterprise Architecture experience in large/multi-division company
- Experience in a COE and/or driving technology adoption across multiple teams
- Strong understanding of deployment topologies and multi-application integration and interface patterns
- Exceptional understanding of architectural and design principles such as componentization, loose coupling, design for testability, etc.
- Strong object oriented design and implementation experience
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: REST, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB
- Familiarity with performance diagnostic tools and ability to continually assess product performance and drive improvements at both an application and platform level
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Designed functional, robust and scalable enterprise-level applications
- Shown dedication to achieving outstanding results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Demonstrated the ability to match technology solutions to application and customer needs
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, and employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)