Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Solutions Consulting team (Marketing focused) you will help drive worldwide Marketing solutions for enterprise customers while working with Pega sales and solutions consulting organizations and with partners to drive Decisioning & Marketing outcomes. The role will involve frequent face-to-face contact with customers and partners and requires the ability to present, explain and prove our value, build relationships and overcome obstacles to change and competitive pressure.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic marketing applications helps clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Propose decision management solutions to meet clients’ needs and serve as the product expert to prospective clients.
- Creating value propositions, business cases, account strategies, visioning demos and proof of concepts that align with Pega’s Marketing applications.
- Use discrete and aggregate measures of customer health to drive insights, to identify and mitigate areas of risk, and to take proactive action
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how clients can maximize their license to drive business benefits.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about people and technology
- You are an expert in conveying the value proposition of software to marketing executives at North America's most reputable companies
- You are skilled in areas of digital marketing, decision management, inbound and real time marketing, predictive analytics and data mining or campaign management.
- You have a dynamic personality and have the passion to suceed within a highly demanding and challenging environment
- Extensive knowledge of Next Best Action technologies, predictive Analytics and real-time market or solid understanding of similiar marketing automation technologies
- Thorough understanding of the Digital Transformation agenda of large marketing organizations
- Thorough understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape including Paid Media & Social
- Demonstrated sales and account management skillstrong consulting skills
- Demonstrated consultative skills
What You've Accomplished:
- 10+ years’ selling complex enterprise software solutions to major organizations and / or equivalent in a marketing services / consultancy / agency environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue-chip organizations
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment
- Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
- Confident evangelist to both internal and external (clients, partners & media) audiences
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)