Meet Our Team:
Our global team of Product Design pioneers are at the forefront of Low Code Application Development. Here, we don't just design solutions; we're crafting the future of the industry. Our team expertly balances creating today's world-class products while innovating for tomorrow, setting new industry standards and shaping next wave of cutting-edge Low Code Development.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Imagine being at the vanguard of Product Design, where your creativity fuels the next generation of Low Code Application Development. At Pega, you will harness the power of cutting-edge technologies like Generative AI to design intuitive systems that simplify complexity and elevate user experiences. You will be integral in shaping solutions that aren't just effective today but define the future of the industry, all within a globally acclaimed organization that values innovation and your professional growth.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Lead the design of features and solutions to solve complex user needs and challenges.
- Contribute significantly to the success of the Authoring Design System, collaborating closely with the Authoring Design System Lead.
- Work with other feature designers to identify common patterns, scaling design solutions across the platform.
- Engage effectively with stakeholders at various levels to collect valuable insights, influencing key design decisions.
- Collaborate with a global team to ensure that design initiatives are well-aligned with overarching business goals.
Who You Are:
- You are a skilled communicator and consensus-builder, a persuasive advocate for the user in a cross-functional, globally distributed team environment.
- A seasoned UX Product Designer with a deep understanding of the intersection between design and technology.
- An information architect at heart who loves organizing and structuring complex information into user-friendly and accessible systems.
- Enthusiastic about exploring and integrating new and advanced technologies like Generative AI, focusing on safe and ethical applications.
- Based in or willing to relocate to the Boston-Waltham, MA area.
What You've Accomplished:
- 7+ years of work experience in UX, Product Design, or Information Architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, a related field or have equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or similar.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating experience in solving complex information architecture problems, and scaling design in a large organization.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here or contact (US only) 1-888-PEGA-NOW and/or 225 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 ATTN: Benefits.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
EEO/AA Policy Statement
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights