Senior Application Architect, Launchpad Provider Success
Meet Our Team:
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 500 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. You shall be part of a highly energetic team that would leverage visual and easy-to-learn low code development tools for designing and developing business application software.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- You are a highly skilled Application Software architect with deep technical expertise with Pega Infinity who is passionate about exploring/applying solutions to help solve real business problems.
- You enjoy solving problems and have a zeal to learn new technologies and processes.
- You readily adapt to changing requirements, technology choices and strive to deliver work of the highest quality.
- You enjoy exploring the latest developments and best practices in the Application Software industry and applying them at work.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership to technically drive strategic initiatives to completion for a backlog or product area. This includes providing timely and crisp progress updates to leadership.
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate multiple technologies and integrate them into an effective solution
- Communicate complex architecture/design concepts fluently to stakeholders, including showing poise in pressure situations
- Elicit non-functional requirements in order to promote performance, reuse, maintainability, extensibility, etc.
- Work on architectural and technical spikes as needed to remain ahead of and to provide a clear technical direction to development teams.
- Lead POCs to help determine feasibility of various technical approaches.
- Stay current with industry standards & best practices, and help define best practices & standards of technical excellence for the team
- Advocate for the innovation and adoption of Pega platform capabilities
- Perform regular health checks with relevant technical recommendations
- Provide advice on best practices to clients and partners for complex technical implementations
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define clear milestones and communicate risks clearly.
Who You Are:
- You are a team player who puts the team first, enthusiastically collaborating with and guiding other team members.
- You take constructive feedback with an open mind and work to continuously improve yourself.
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated, innovative, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, and deliver against tight deadlines.
- You are a strong coach, influencer and well-rounded technical leader.
- You're an evangelist of good enterprise architecture and an active participant in the architecture community.
- You are committed to client success.
What You've Accomplished:
- 10-15 years of Application Software development/architecture experience, preferably in a product development company
- Strong understanding of Application Software engineering concepts and practices.
- Prior experience with enterprise systems including CRM, HRIS, ERP and their corresponding business domain knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of architecture/design principles and patterns as well as anti-patterns
- Expertise with Agile/Scrum development methodology and the entire Application Software development process
- Worked with internal/external customers and product owners to understand problems and provide innovative solutions
- Extensive experience in developing highly performant, highly available large-scale systems
- Have been an active participant in technical/social circles. Some footprint of eminence or presence is highly valued.
- Pega Infinity experience. CSSA / LSA Pega certification is a plus.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here or contact (US only) 1-888-PEGA-NOW and/or 225 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 ATTN: Benefits.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
EEO/AA Policy Statement
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights