Client Executive - MoD
Meet Our Team:
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Strategic Client Executive. Every business/industry/company is looking to modernize the way they work. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be a thought leader, a true partner and a collaborator with clients seeking to reinvent the way they do business. You will work closely with clients while you educate and guide them on their Business Process Automation journey. Engage in work that matters and drives true business impact for the world’s largest organizations.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one year, eighteen month and three-year period.
- Represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key executives in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of all cross-functional resources, including support, service, and multi-level management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
Who You Are:
You are able to command the attention and influence your customer’s thinking to quickly gain credibility and build strong multi-level relationships based upon adding value as opposed to appeasing immediate tension with a short-term solution. You create constructive disruption, helping customers to understand the urgency and impact of a new behavior, and then proactively guide them through the change. You guide transformation in the account through innovative thinking and introducing initiatives, which satisfy customer needs and company goals, ensuring their relevance and competitiveness in the digital market.
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 8-12+ years of industry-related sales experience.
- Proven experience selling to the UK Defence sector.
- In-depth knowledge of and proficiency in relationship selling of complex software solutions.
- Accomplished in selling software solutions within a specific vertical market.
- Ability to actively listen, hear, and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent.
- Ability to negotiate and explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain support and acceptance by all parties.
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.