Senior Engineer, Technical Support
Meet Our Team:
We are the face of Pega. Our aim is to provide world-class technical support and advice on the use of Pegasystems’ Products and Applications. We make it easy, pleasant, and rewarding for our customers to work with us. You will be working along with best colleagues and customers across the globe.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. The Technical Solutions Engineer (TSE) is a key technical role within Global Customer Support (GCS) and the first point of contact to customers to address issues. This position develops customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing superior support services for Pega’s products. The TSE uses their understanding of Pegasystems’ products, the technical environment in which they run, and our customers’ business objectives to drive support cases to timely and quality clarification and subsequent resolution by themselves or others in GCS.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Provide exceptional customer support and relationship management.
- Respond promptly to the customer, customer support, and engineering inquiries to handle and resolve customer issues
- Work with field engineers to assist on-site teams in resolving complex issues
- Become a subject matter expert in product functionality and use to drive customer-based Solutions
Who You Are:
- Experience working with J2EE Application Servers (preferably WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat) and/or relational databases (preferably Oracle, DB2, and UDB)
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations
- Independent thinker, but good team player
- Excellent customer relations skills and organization skills
- Ability to work in a flexible, team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify, propose and implement Solutions
What You've Accomplished:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have extensive experience at Core Java, JSP, Servlets and JDBC
- In-depth knowledge of OOPS concepts, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collections concepts and File systems.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.