Meet Our Team:
As part of Pegasystems’ consulting organization, the FSI focused Lead System Architect provides architecture and design services to clients and ensures delivered solutions meet and perform to technical and functional specifications while driving the Pega Smart Implementation process
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us ensure that system architectures are functional, robust and scalable within the context of a client enterprise
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Drive FSI Smart scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, UAT and production deployment
- Collaborate and team with clients, partners, and Pega team on client sites with a continuous focus on Customer Success
- Provide support and technical governance focused on one or more projects at a single client
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization and pro-actively respond to ad-hoc questions
Who You Are:
- You are a hands-on, collaborative individual with experience working with technical architects, business users and engineers.
- 7 years’ experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise level business solutions and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Experience leading in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Expertise in a variety of technologies, including WebShere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL.
- The ability to travel nationwide to client sites 50-75% of the time
- Experience working with Pega Smart Implementation's
- Achieved a Lead System Architect Certification
- Experience in Pega Smart Disputes for Acquirers or Pega Smart Disputes for Issuers a must.
- Multiple years of experience within a Financial or Insurance Sector
What You've Accomplished:
- Provided thought leadership to team members and clients across business and technical project dimensions
- Provided technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of issues
- Acted as a coach and mentor to team members
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- The U.S. pay range for this position is 170,000-185,000 annually. Pay within this range varies by job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here or contact (US only) 1-888-PEGA-NOW and/or 225 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 ATTN: Benefits.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
EEO/AA Policy Statement
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights