Benefits Analyst - Return-To-Work Program
About The Program
At Pega, we understand that life happens. Whether you took a break to welcome a new family member, support a loved one, serve in the military, explore the world, or embark on a career shift through education, we're committed to smoothing your return to the workforce.
Pega’s Return-to-Work program is a 16-week paid Returnship for experienced professionals who have at least 5 years of experience and are returning to the workforce after taking a career hiatus. This is your chance to showcase your expertise, refresh your knowledge, contribute to meaningful projects, and relaunch your career!
The program will provide specialized onboarding and professional development opportunities including mentorship and skills trainings in partnership with reacHIRE to help you acclimate.
Meet Our Team:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse and growing Human Resources team as a Benefits Analyst. You will be part of our Global People Operations team, working to drive a seamless employee experience at all levels of the organization
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The Benefits Analyst partners closely with the Americas Benefits Program Leader. The Benefits Analyst manages all AMS benefits administration and associated benefits questions escalated within our Case Management ticketing system. The Benefits Analyst will actively train our Tier 1 staff to increase knowledge and support for Benefits related inquiries. Additionally, the Benefits Analyst coordinates all new hire and employee communications regarding various well-being programs, renewals, enrollments and initiatives throughout the year.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Resolve all escalated Benefits tickets within our Service Management ticketing system
- Maintain and audit our Service Management data, providing analysis and trends to our Benefits Leader
- Audit and maintain accurate employee demographic data for benefits enrollment purposes
- Complete accurate benefits-related forms and documentation requested by employees and vendors
- In conjunction with the CoE, work to ensure Benefits related content is up to date and accurate to drive employee Self Service
- Run Bi-weekly New Employee Orientation Session on Benefits Enrollment
- Manage communications and benefits enrollment for all New Hires for the Americas
- Manage all Leaves of Absence and accommodation programs via partnership with Benefits Vendors
- Manage internal benefits programs (commuter benefits, HSA contributions, etc.) by maintaining enrollments and partnering with relevant partners to ensure benefit is administered properly and optimally.
- Manage communication with the CoE and vendors regarding enrollment for Qualified Life Events, annual enrollment, International Transfers and termination/offboarding for the US, Canada and Brazil
- COBRA Administration
- Support various reporting and make available to key stakeholders; LOA, Payroll, etc.
- Be a liaison between employees and benefits vendors to administer benefits according to Pega’s policies and resolve complex inquiries
- Work with Benefits CoE to optimize/streamline/advise on the administration of Benefits
- Support cyclical Benefit related initiatives and the PegaUp! well-being program administration
- Manage the payroll deductions and employer contributions in collaborate with payroll and ensure they are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Test Benefits Enrolment system (as required) to help ensure positive employee experience
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are documented and maintained for scope of work
- Research market trends regarding benefits and partner with the Benefits Program Leader to continuously improve our employee experience
Who You Are:
You are a highly energetic and organized candidate who shows initiative. You are experienced in working with confidential information and managing various competing priorities. You enjoy meeting with employees, presenting at New Hire Orientation, and responding to escalated benefits queries in a timely manner.
What You've Accomplished:
- 2+ years HR/Benefit administration experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast paced group
- Ability to work effectively in a team based, dynamic environment, collaborate, share knowledge and also work
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible and fun work environment
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.