Senior System Architect
Meet Our Team:
No more than 2-3 sentences used to sell the candidate on the culture and mission of your team.
Best Practices: infuse team culture, what makes your team unique, how role connects to team mission
Picture Yourself at Pega:
No more than 2-3 sentences used to hook the candidate from the start and sells Pega as a great place to work.
Best Practices: infuse Pega differentiators, our company mission and the role's impact, why they should want to work here out of all the places they could work. Speak to candidate directly: "You will..." instead of referring to them as the candidate: "A successful candidate will..."
What You'll Do at Pega:
- No more than 3-5 bullets highlighting the most impactful projects, initiatives, tasks that this candidate will be responsible for this in role.
Best Practices: Only list the most interesting and critical work that will entice these candidates to apply. However, don't oversell the role either. If this is more of a junior level role, sell it appropriately.
Who You Are:
- 5-7 bullets on who this person is, what makes them so successful. Include all required qualifications of role: years of experience, education, skills and certifications
Best Practices: Only list the absolute requirements of the role. For example, if you list too many years of experience or you list a skill as required that may just be preferred you'll turn away many of the right candidates. Remove the gender bias: women are less likely to apply for roles that seem just outside their level of experience.
What You've Accomplished:
- 3-5 bullets highlighting prior experience that will make a candidate successful in this role.
Best Practices: Make this general enough that it resonates, but specific as needed to target your candidate base. For example, if you're considering candidates outside of your industry, don't include industry-specific experience here, make it industry-agnostic.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- [Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works]
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.