Project Manager, IT Infrastructure- East Coast Remote
Meet Our Team:
We're looking for an exceptional Senior Project Manager to join our growing team. You'll serve as the trusted advisor and work with a diverse team of IT Managers, Business Transformation Consultants, Product Managers, Developers, Tester, and UX to help define and shape our IT Infrastructure Portfolio. The insights you deliver to Business Stakeholders will provide key performance metrics and actionable findings required for the business to meet its Strategic Imperatives and Execution Initiatives.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be part of the IT Infrastructure Team. Your role will be focused on planning, organizing and managing activities to achieve successful completion of agile projects to ensure commitments on quality, scope, time and budget are met. You will also work closely with IT Managers, Product Managers and stakeholders to help define and shape Product Roadmaps for the IT Infrastructure Team. Additionally, the individual will play a key role in providing Portfolio Management oversight for enterprise wide programs, Resource demand management, and managing relationships with key stakeholders including senior staff members.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Define and refine the processes needed to effectively support project and program management and the software/system development lifecycle. Existing processes need to be reviewed, modified and perhaps strengthened in support of Pega’s evolving Global IT organization.
- Partner with IT Managers to oversee the Infrastructure initiatives within the Infrastructure Operations Portfolio.
- Organize and chair a monthly senior leadership meeting, providing project and initiative updates across the IT Infrastructure Operations Portfolio.
- Provide support to management throughout the IT Infrastructure Team as needed; includes support for stakeholders within IT Infrastructure; includes ensuring consistent and high-quality delivery.
- Manage initiation to completion of cross functional projects, which includes exceptional focus on the timeline, scope and budget.
- Coach and guide the Infrastructure teams with a focus on ensuring the team meets their product deliverables.
- Lead Innovative and Pilot Programs that include Global Security and Infrastructure Initiatives
Who You Are:
You are an accomplished project management professional who has a track record of building and leading large and sophisticated IT Program Portfolios. Your core strength is your ability to work across senior levels of leadership to align people, processes, technology, and proposed controls on a global scale while delivering superior solutions.
- Project management experience with IT projects, and at least 3 years specifically with IT Infrastructure.
- Financial and operational acumen, with a keen purpose in leveraging metrics to promote transparency and driving efficiencies through well-defined processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills in managing cross functional projects in a resource matrix environment.
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills; the ability to deliver insights and data with attention to detail, while balancing these details with the larger business objectives.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, presenting to and working with Business Operations Stakeholders, ability to pivot and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Experience with Product / SCRUM Master Management and Project Management tools such as MS Project.
- Demonstrated skills in leveraging data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Power BI, to establish KPIs, operational and financial transparency.
- Deep understanding of Project Management Methodologies and ability to navigate between Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid projects.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment.
- Strong process and methodology knowledge and experience for managing large complex global projects.
- Ability to quickly assimilate knowledge of technologies and products (highly technical)
What You've Accomplished:
- Experience working as a Project Manager in a large global environment.
- BS degree in an IT related field; MBA or Computer Science is a plus
- Background in IT Infrastructure and ability to translate and align business needs to
- IT Strategic Initiatives
- PMP, CSM, CPO certification is a plus
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.