Performance Cloud Architect
Meet Our Team:
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you crave the opportunity for face-to-face interaction with senior and executive management, customers and architects, while working for a company that is changing the way the world builds enterprise software? As a Performance Architect, you will work on many different challenging projects and have a wide array of responsibilities.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You are a results-oriented technologist who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented and cross-functional environment. The Performance Architect will demonstrate a synergistic mixture of technology coupled with strategy to help our clients manage their Installation, Configuration, Deployment, Performance, Scalability and High Availability complexities.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Generate conceptual/logical architectures, and risk assessments regarding scalability, performance and reference architecture
- In this role, you’ll help Pega, our partners and our clients deliver the next-generation customer-centric solutions.
- Evaluate new and emerging technologies and determine applicability to current and future projects
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience driving technical and non-functional requirements critical to Installation, Configuration, Deployment, Performance, Scalability and High Availability. Infrastructure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly explain complex business and technical topics to both technical and non-technical resources
What You've Accomplished:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate successfully to both internal and external customers, including senior executives and market influencers.
- Experience and knowledge of Application Servers, Relational, non-Relational and NoSQL Databases, Java /J2EE, Elastic Search, Kafka, HazelCast
- Knowledge of various application servers like Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc.
- Database experience, both relational (PostgreSQL, Oracle) and NoSQL (Cassandra)
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.