GTM Performance, Senior Director - Customer Service and Sales Automation
The Go to Market Customer Service and Sales Automation team is a global team responsible for ensuring that our customers maximize the business benefits that they get from using our Customer Service and Sales Automation solutions. We are uniquely placed to work with Pega’s most innovative customers all over the world, expected to quickly become a trusted advisor, and then ensure that they are successful. We are also expected to understand and define best practice, becoming recognized thought leaders, and working with internal and external SMEs to extract domain knowledge and ensure that it is distributed through the Pega, Partner, and Customer ecosystems. Each team member is expected to demonstrate leadership, to manage the delivery of their objectives, fostering collaboration to drive customer success.
Roles like this don't come around every day. In this highly visible strategic role, you will build a business within a business and have the potential to drive revenue by 5x You’ll have the opportunity to work with senior executives, thought leaders, and technology influencers in one of the most impactful and significant areas of business, where customer service drives meaningful change and incredible commercial benefits. You’ll get to work with cutting edge technology, develop new ways to transform the world’s largest organizations and develop a deep understanding of how CRM will change the way enterprises function.
- Drive strategies and coverage, including vertical depth requirements, for Customer Service and Sales offerings globally, to deliver high-performing sales processes, teams, partnerships and performance that exceed targets.
- Champion Pega’s position as a vendor of choice in the market, recognized for the quality, ease, and effectiveness of our implementations, measured by our clients’ satisfaction, renewal and growth rates
- Enable success in the sales and delivery of Customer Service and Sales offerings through high-quality product, feature and value proposition training content for new hires, new capabilities and continuous learning, across sales, consulting, customer service and partner groups
- Drive the enablement of front-line teams in their selling efforts with compelling demos, collateral and materials targeted to key buying personas and demographics
- Engage in the development, and management of performance against, targets and quotas, including pipeline and deal reviews and supporting the closing of new and expanded business
- Participate in the design of the sales process and sales campaigns, at the enterprise and “must-win” deal level
- Build and lead a qualified team of go-to-market resources to work cross-functionally in delivering the initiatives required to drive Pega’s success with Customer Service and Sales offerings.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and the other offering business units, 1:1 Engagement and Intelligent Automation, to tell a compelling story for Customer Service and Sales offerings within the One Pega story
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment
- Able to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
- Comfortable and experienced working with C-level executives and all levels of a business
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration or a similar field, Masters preferred
- 15+ years’ experience in sales, including sales operations and team leadership roles, selling to large-scale enterprises via a globally distributed salesforce
- Experience with setting and managing targets and quotas, inclusive of reporting and performance management
- Leadership experience in the development and delivery of enablement and training materials for a distributed salesforce (regional, vertical, product focus, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the call center/customer service industry
- Extensive knowledge of CRM and contact center applications for large scale enterprises
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Experience with reporting and data analysis
- Experience with budget management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, fast-paced and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.