The Internet of Things is having a tremendous impact cross all industries, especially in terms of monetization and business values. IoT, like the Internet, will be widely distributed and entail coordination between many technologies – from the edge all the way up to robust solutions. Smart connected solutions are poised to have a great impact on fields like CRM, Digital Transformation, and manufacturing.
Pega addresses the higher business and monetization focused levels of the IoT stack: data analytics, mobile applications, and end-to-end collaboration of people within digitized business processes.
PegaWorld 2016 provided a great overview of device connectivity solutions (aka IoT technology) in various industries, powered by Pega. In one of his keynotes at Pegaworld 2016, Alan Trefler, CEO and founder of Pegasystems, explained the Pega vision as it relates to the Fourth Industrial Revolution and to Industry 4.0. He highlighted various connectivity solutions use cases, Connected Health, Connected Lifestyle, Connected Cars, and Machine Health.
For more information on Pega and IoT, be sure to look through the assets in this resource guide.
IoT for CRM
- How IoT in Connected Cars is Transforming the Customer Experience
- Why BPM is the essential link between the IoT and CRM in the digital age
- CXO Talk on IoT and CRM
IoT and Digital transformation
- Leveraging Digital Transformation with WMS
- Digital Transformation COE
- Internet of Things: Achieving Business Transformation through Dynamic Case Management
- Why the Internet of Things Needs the Process of Everything to Work
- Digital Transformation with IoT in iBPM
- Digital Transformation Competency Centers
- Your Connected Car is Your Largest Wearable!
IoT and manufacturing
Adaptive digital factory blog series
- Industrial Internet and Industrie 4.0
- Evolved PLM with IoT
- IoT Reference Architectures
- The Business Value of IoT
Trusted by global companies to deliver proven, enterprise-wide, transformational deployments.
Maximize customer value by acting with relevance and consistency.
Proactively optimize the cost and duty-cycle of devices and systems.