Get work done faster. Get work done together.
Let’s face it: too many collaboration solutions can actually take you away from the work at hand. If your team is navigating between a variety of disparate and disconnected programs, you’re not necessarily collaborating better – you’re just wasting valuable work hours.
Want to power real collaboration and increase productivity by 20 to 30 percent? Get to know Pega Spaces, an innovative solution where everyone can share information without leaving Pega apps.
With Pega Spaces, users can create a space centered on a topic, such as a sales opportunity. The space takes the form of an instant public or private page within a Pega application that also functions as a central collaboration area.
With its intuitive capabilities, Pega Spaces brings together the best of digital process automation and user-friendly social tools, including:
- Topic-based boards – Create spaces to join forces with team members on common topics. Boards provide an easy-to-access repository for all relevant images, files, documents, and URLs within a space. Missing someone? Use Pega case management to automatically invite relevant people to join in.
- Activity feeds - Share thoughts with a group in a space through a familiar timeline-based social interface. Relevant cases can automatically post information such as deadlines or milestones to keep you in the know.
- Document management – Work on any document together without leaving the app. Keep track of updates with version control, add sticky notes, and connect to popular file-sharing apps such as Box and Google Drive.
- Robust notification framework - Customize notifications within Pega or your favorite communication channels – email, text, or other messaging – to stay connected wherever you are.
A social collaboration solution for everyone
In a complex global enterprise, getting the right people to work together isn’t always easy. Pega Spaces helps you smash internal silos and boost agility through team-driven collaboration between business and IT, sales and marketing.
- That new app your developers are hard at work on? They can iterate new features with business users in the same no-code development environment they used to build the app in the first place.
- Globally dispersed salespeople adjusting sales strategies to a new competitive threat can chat within the same sales automation tool they’ve used to cultivate profitable opportunities.
- Marketers can give real-time feedback on the latest key performance indicators (KPIs) inside the same AI-driven software that intelligently executes their campaigns.