Empower Your Business with Low-Code Workflows
Get client insights on how to start with low code
Markets are changing fast. To keep up, you need to work smarter and be adaptable. Low code can help.
See how low-code application development platforms let the people who know your customers and processes best – your business leaders – collaborate with IT on solutions that solve workflow challenges and deliver better customer experiences.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What’s driving the adoption of low-code platforms.
- How Estes Express Lines, the largest privately owned Less Than Truckload freight shipping company in North America, is solving their challenges with low-code development, including:
- Business use cases
- Identifying and training users
- Collaboration with IT
- Operationalizing low-code development
- Real-world insights and advice for business leaders who are looking to get started with low-code and citizen development.
Emily Calo is a Product Marketing Manager for Intelligent Automation at Pega, helping clients understand how the right low-code approach enables enterprises to adapt quickly and consistently by building apps faster, smarter, and at scale. She has built her product marketing career in the software and technology space at companies including EMC and Carbonite.
In his role as Vice President of Administration for Estes Express Lines, Tad Blackburn manages administrative order-to cash functions, including rating, revenue recovery, carrier administration, credit and risk management, customer accounts, revenue accounting, invoicing, and payment services. Prior to coming to Estes, he was a transportation analyst for CSX Intermodal.