Pega is changing the way the world builds software, and we want you to be involved! That’s why we’re launching a new Pega Community site (community.pega.com) to better engage customers, developers, partners – everyone – in our growing digital ecosystem.
Our Pega Community site is designed to be intuitive and engaging for users of any technical level, with easy navigation to useful actions like searching documentation, watching a video, or asking a question. It also connects you to special features, like:
Pega Launchpad: The place to get started on Pega, with guided paths to help new users get enabled on the software, and existing users accelerate their learning. You’ll find six different “missions” on Launchpad that provide insight on developing Pega apps:
- Get to know Pega - Get acquainted with who we are, our vision and our technology.
- Design your application – Design and build powerful Pega applications and join the low-code revolution.
- Integrate with Pega – Easily connect with the systems and data you need to keep stability and gain agility.
- Use AI to make real-time decisions - Transform customer data into insight and action using Artificial Intelligence.
- Optimize and automate with Pega Robotics - Discover how Pega Robotic Automation gets work done with greater speed and accuracy.
- Leverage the Pega Community – Take advantage of the community and its features to maximize your Pega investment.
Project Hub: Project Hub gives users a comprehensive, centralized source of information, such as tools, templates, guidance, role-specific resources, and best practices, needed to run a successful Pega project. Users will be able to explore information that was previously restricted to a limited audience – key capabilities, like how to determine your first minimum lovable product (MLP), Agile, building and deploying Pega solutions with DevOps, incorporating continuous testing, and ensuring proper governance. The content covers the full life cycle or flow of a typical project. And these resources will be continuously updated to help ensure app quality and relevance. Project Hub gives everyone access to the delivery insights cultivated from more than 30 years of Pega consulting projects.
Knowledgebase: A searchable collection of documents, articles, and videos specific to your Pega product release.
MyPega Profile: The new profile tool allows you to share information about yourself with the community, including your bio, project history, Pega specializations, and more, so that we can provide you with a consistent user experience across all Pega properties. It also gives you an opportunity to build your personal “Pega brand.”
- Find a Pega Pro: Find Pega developers who match the skills and qualifications you’re seeking. As a function of the MyPega Profile, users can showcase achievements through official verified Pega certifications, as well as badges earned from completing courses, attending events and seminars, demonstrating product knowledge, and more. Then Pega clients can search within their own organization to find available developers. This tool will help Pega Community members market their skills and find exciting new projects or career opportunities.
ISV Partner Program
We are also excited to announce that Pega is making our Pega Infinity™ platform and applications available to Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and developers so partners can easily integrate with and build new solutions that answer specific market needs. We understand that our customers’ markets are dynamic and require new solutions to remain agile to retain or attract their end-customers. As part of the program we’ve developed a go-to-market model that fosters successful partnerships with our ISVs to help accelerate the time-to-market for customers with integrated out-of-the-box solutions. ISVs who partner with Pega will be able to differentiate their solutions in the market and, more importantly, deliver a competitive advantage for our Global 3000 clients. To learn more or to sign-up, please see today’s announcement and visit our ISV Partner Program page.
- Read Pega’s press release about our new Pega Community.
- Read Pega’s press release on our new ISV program.
- Learn why Pega is on a mission to change the way the world builds software.
- Read why Pega received the highest scores in all six use cases in Gartner’s iBPMS Critical Capabilities Report.