Solutions Consulting Specialist - MOBILE / Platform / RPA
The Solution Specialist Consultant (also known as a "Presales Consultant" or "Sales Consultant) is a passionate technical thought leader working collaboratively within a sales team and as a key contributor to the Pega Solutions Consulting team you will help drive worldwide RPA/AI solutions for our enterprise customers. The role will involve frequent face-to-face contact with customers and partners and requires the ability to present, explain and prove our value, build relationships and overcome obstacles to change and competitive pressure.
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic applications helps clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
- Solutions Specialist Consultants are responsible for creating highly engaging demonstrations & presentations, helping customers to visualise & transform their employee and customer experiences using the latest innovative technology
- The position requires hands-on work with the Pega platform and the ability to collaborate & build sophisticated & exciting software demonstrations & presentations to the top global companies
- As well as being an expert in the core Pega Platform and a thought leader in the low-code citizen developer domain, you will also focus on and support the evolution of key solution areas such as; journey orchestration, channel-less interactions, AI and UX.
- You will be expected to have a focus on one or more of the following supporting capabilities; robotic automation, mobile, UI/UX, AI and decisioning, dev ops, integration, intelligent virtual assistants, front end java-script
You have a strong affinity for technology and background working with Enterprise application development platforms, with previous relevant hands-on product experience. You are a proven leader and can point to examples where your leadership has had a material impact on an organisation or account.
You have demonstrated experience in a similar product or technology role within a growing organisation and you are comfortable and credible when influencing and shaping thinking at the very highest levels within an organisation. Throughout your career you have helped shape solutions that are technically innovative and delivered business value.
- Considerable and demonstratable experience performing a technical client facing role, working with leading enterprise technology and dealing with large complex customer landscapes
- Hands-on experience with one or more application development platforms exposure to one of the following supporting capabilities; robotic automation, mobile, UI/UX, AI and decisioning, dev ops, integration, intelligent virtual assistants
- Lead within a team and presented to exec level stakeholders, displaying confidence and credibility
- Proven ability to execute on go to market strategies and driving engagement with teams across a diverse organisation
- Comfortable challenging established process and conventions, innovative and have a track record where that has delivered commercial success
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.